Opinions Please. Physique/Lightheavyweight BB

Waits I the last fast food I’ve eaten would be subway I don’t visit fast food places. I was taking a shot right back. He gave no advice or I would listen. I’m not a “weekend warrior” if that was the case I’d be drinking, eating like shit, and running oral only cycles like a lot of those guys. And don’t take this as I’m coming off in a dickhead type time because I’m not I’m just stating my opinion. I spend enough on groceries to not have to visit those places 1 and 2 because even if I have to I feel like complete shit after eating anything from any of those places

[quote]Dr.Swellington wrote:
Waits I the last fast food I’ve eaten would be subway I don’t visit fast food places. I was taking a shot right back. He gave no advice or I would listen. I’m not a “weekend warrior” if that was the case I’d be drinking, eating like shit, and running oral only cycles like a lot of those guys. And don’t take this as I’m coming off in a dickhead type time because I’m not I’m just stating my opinion. I spend enough on groceries to not have to visit those places 1 and 2 because even if I have to I feel like complete shit after eating anything from any of those places[/quote]

Settle down. You will need much thicker skin if our comments bother you, what will you do when tons of people are looking at you in your underwear and judging every aspect of your physique?

Walkway gave you great advice, i think you just misunderstood him. That topic he mentioned is an actual thread on the forum, and maybe one of the best discussions we have had here in a long while with many many of our best posters chiming in with great content. I can see how the name of it and him just typing that name alone without the link can sound like a jab, but he was really offering sound advice and you scoffed at it.