Opinions on When to Take Dbol

Say you wanted to take 30mgs of Dbol a day to kick start a cycle with long ester. Popular dosing says you would take 10 mgs spread throughout the day or all 30 mgs an hour before work out.(less popular from what I’ve read). Can some of the vets chime in and let me know what you guys feel is the best protocol?

I was planning on running:
Week 1-4 dianabol 30 mg
Week -1-12 sust 325 650 mg a week
Week 1-pct with taper adex .5 mg eod
Week 14-18 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I know sust has some short esters in it but I’ve been wanting to try out dianabol for a while.

Thanks guys!

I’m no vet …but am currently on my 7th week of a cycle like yours- difference being an addition of Deca and I haven’t taken any adex.
I took the dbol spaced apart - 3 x a day - but I do manual labor all day and work out after work - so it worked well for me.
I’m glad I kick started my cycle with the dbol because I really didn’t feel the sust kick in till week 5. Best of Luck

I’m on dbol right now and I’ve always taken it spread out during the day with great results.

Thanks for the replys. I think I’m going to spread out through the day on non training days and take 10 mg in the morning and 20 pre workout and see how that goes.