Opinions On Trivium?

I’m guessing you’re a thrash head, so here’s some of my favorite thrash…

kreator - coma of souls or extreme aggression album

razor - just listen their Evil Invanders album, then the rest.

exodus - bonded by blood album first, then the other

exciter - unveiling the wicked album first

overkill - deny the cross ( song )

testament - New order or the legacy album

sodom - agent orange

ritual carnage - the highest law

s.o.d. - all their albums

hexx - morbid reality and their older album

at war - all their albums

necrodeath - fragment of insanity

necronomicon - escalation album

sepultura - beneath the remains or arise first then the other

violence - opressing the masses and others

nuclear assault - something wicked and older albums

sacred reich - the american way

hallows eve - all of their albums

heathen - all of their album

raven - all albums from 86-95

deliverance - all of their albums

annihilator - start with alice in hell

exhorder’s - Slaughter in the Vatican

Vio-lence - Eternal Nightmare

Dark Angel - Darkness Descends and Time does not heal

Megadeth - Rust in Peace/ their first 5 albums

Sodom - Agent Orange

Some of the vocals from some of these bands have like a snarl to them, not true growling like death metal, but deff heavier thrash than what you’ve been use to, if you like heavy ass riffage.

P.S. Higher Game and Hanley, you know your shit when it comes to false metal, haha.

Headbangs

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
P.S. Higher Game and Hanley, you know your shit when it comes to false metal, haha.[/quote]

Haha the funny thing is I don’t even like metal that much. I just dislike Trivium (and Bullet For My Valentine are quite similar but since they’re on TrsutKill I sorta have to like them).

I’d much rather listen to the likes of Underoath, From First To Last, Hatebreed and Throwdown.

I’m muscailly talentless so I listen to them because I like they’re style, not they tech performance!

[quote]Hanley wrote:
detazathoth wrote:
P.S. Higher Game and Hanley, you know your shit when it comes to false metal, haha.

Haha the funny thing is I don’t even like metal that much. I just dislike Trivium (and Bullet For My Valentine are quite similar but since they’re on TrsutKill I sorta have to like them).

I’d much rather listen to the likes of Underoath, From First To Last, Hatebreed and Throwdown.

I’m muscailly talentless so I listen to them because I like they’re style, not they tech performance![/quote]

You’re so hXc

I actually love trivium, seen them twice, but i do agree the crusade was a bit of a disapointment.

In Flames for the win.

detazathoth wrote:

You’re so hXc
[/quote]

You’re so cool.

‘Sick of it all’

[quote]Welsh Warrior wrote:
detazathoth wrote:
detazathoth wrote:

You’re so hXc

You’re so cool.[/quote]

Damn Straight

You’re so hXc[/quote]

Yeah man right on. I used to be metal with my long hair and cut jeans and studded leather jacket but then the kids started liking it so i stopped.

I only liked throwdown until I saw them on TV one day. They cauesd me to break my edge. I hope they can live with that on their conscience the fucking sell outs.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
detazathoth wrote:

You’re so hXc

Yeah man right on. I used to be metal with my long hair and cut jeans and studded leather jacket but then the kids started liking it so i stopped.

I only liked throwdown until I saw them on TV one day. They cauesd me to break my edge. I hope they can live with that on their conscience the fucking sell outs.[/quote]

I wish I had long hair…

I wish I had a jacket.

I wish I had pants…

I have Pants. Do you have a jacket? Maybe we could trade?

Do any of these bands pass your hardcore test?

Children of Bodom
Lamb of god
Arch Enemy (man singer)
Kalmah
Killswitch Engage (old singer)
Opeth
Unearth

These are the bands I am loving at the moment.

I love Trivium.

Love them or hate them they will play a big part in Metals future.

Im almost 2 weeks away from heading off to Download (ie Monsters of Rock) festival. Trivium arent playing this year but I can guarantee they will headline the festival someday.

My Chemical Romance , Linkin park and Iron Maiden are headlining.

My Chemical Romance , Linkin park and Iron Maiden are headlining.[/quote]

BAAAAAHAHAHA with the expection of Maiden I think Trivium could step right up to the plate now and fit right in.

Do any of these bands pass your hardcore test?

Children of Bodom
Lamb of god
Arch Enemy (man singer)
Kalmah
Killswitch Engage (old singer)
Opeth
Unearth

These are the bands I am loving at the moment.[/quote]

I’m a metal nerd, so here’s my take

CoB are alright, I like their stuff pre-Hatecrew

Lamb of God- sub par, but they don’t suck, they’re drummer is really good, and have some creative riffs

Arch Enemy - I deff like Mike Amott when he was in Carcass, but Johan era stuff is really good, Angela sucks at any sort of brutal vox

Kalmah - I like them, for some odd reason, they’re are just another Gothenburg band, but I enjoy their stuff, Swamplord being their best material

Opeth - I was their biggest fanboy for a long time, I have the Marcus Miller bass because Martins uses one, and for that reason only, not many metalheads like them because they do seem formulatic, but I love the band dearly, clear vox on both spectrums, but Ghost Reveries was a bit of a let downer in some parts, the rest of their material is easily amazing stuff

Unearth - I may have recorded at their studio, but I’m not a fan, just another trendy metalcore band imo, but their guitarist Ken Sushi? or something like that, cool guy, just not a fan

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Welsh Warrior wrote:
My Chemical Romance , Linkin park and Iron Maiden are headlining.

BAAAAAHAHAHA with the expection of Maiden I think Trivium could step right up to the plate now and fit right in.
[/quote]

I agree, but I would go to Download, on a Viking Ship, travel across the Atlantic, go through borders, just to see Maiden.