T Nation

Opinions on Tom Brady's Physique?

I ask because we all look better in a mirror, but if we photograph our body directly I suspect a lot of is end up looking like Brady here.

It’s sort of concerning because mirror shots look so much better due to lighting. Sorta knocks the confidence down in my opinion.

I wouldn’t want it. But I’d gladly take the paycheck it brings.

4 Likes

Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Here’s Ovechkin

When you’re performing at the level that they are, I don’t think they care much about physique.

Most importantly:

Agreed, and I’ll bet if you post a picture of yourself here, you look even worse than Brady does. It’s not hard with some effort to look better than Brady.

1 Like

Not quite sure what the point of the post is. Brady doesn’t have a great physique and probably doesn’t give a shit. The focus of his training is solely on what he does for a living. If you were under the impression that elite athletes all look like Greek gods then you were wrong.

The vast majority of people on t-nation train to look good. Sure we have powerlifters and strongman people, but if I had to guess the average person reading the sites number one goal is how they look.

Many people who post on here look far better than Brady. Some don’t.

1 Like

This is what peak performance looks like

1 Like

Does this thread have a point? Outside of his QB skill I’m guessing that a large number on here aren’t up all night dreaming of having Tom’s physique.

1 Like

It ain’t much to look at but he did pretty good with it. Illustrious career, generational wealth, supermodel wife.

Hmmm. Maybe delts aren’t That important.

1 Like

But how much does he bench bro?

4 Likes

Neil O’Donnell used to bench 405 for reps when he played for the Steelers.

Brady can barely carry his own purse.

3 Likes

TBF his purse is filled with all that cash and sweet sweet superbowl champ rings … shit gets heavy after a while and clearly he ain’t a powerlifter

1 Like

That is a lot of gold & stuff.

Holy shit, that dude had the strangest bug eyed, intense stare. In my youth it made me uncomfortable even through the TV.m

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

you guys realize what’s going on here, right?

These are actually @raijurainbird’s parents that won’t stop fucking and keeping him up at night!

Surprised Brady’s got a homeless kid who can’t even get a job at McDonalds, but the sense of entitlement does seem appropriate at least.

EDIT: I’m also EXTRAORDINARILY torn between a) giving the OP the best advice he could possibly get, which is to stop reading and posting threads on the internet, or b) telling him to post everyday because it’s really fun for me to read about his insecurities and failings. I really, really like that I woke up to read a thread about Tom Brady’s physique today, and how apparently we probably all look just like this and mirrors make us look like we have muscles. Really got a kick out of that.

1 Like

If your confidence is going to be shattered by the lack of a mirror, you got bigger problems than how much Tom Brady’s physique titillates you.

1 Like

Just to clarify, this is the unemployed guy who can’t get a job because his parents keep fucking. He has bigger problems already.

2 Likes

I don’t know, looks like Brady has an elite physique for someone who inflates/deflates balloons/balls for a living.

2 Likes

TBF he didn’t deflate anything himself…he’s smart and has do-dirt dudes to do that

He looks pretty pliable.