Opinions on This Progress?

Friend linked me this guys profile, “Dalorenzo” on bodyspace.

Bullshit or is this kid for real? Pretty impressive if so

Kid’s yoked

Clearly works hard, excellent genetics, gear or not…who gives a shit. He’s 17 and looks better than 95% of the folks on here.

He bulked up and cut down over nearly 3 years and gained 65lbs.

That is pretty much what we’ve been talking about for around a decade here. Yes, that can very much happen for someone with the genetics who works hard enough and it is impressive.

AGREED with mackk ^^^^

However MOST of the graphs are absolutley UN-believable (In a way that makes you NOT believe them). I bet the kid is on gear FOR SURE IMO (which is what you asked for).

Oh, and please explain to me how the fuck you go from 254 to 256? Is he using fucking 5.75 pound plates? what the fuck? He is big no doubt, but at least make your stats believable.

OverHead Press
Nov 29, 2008 256.0 lb (116.4 kg)
Sep 27, 2008 254.0 lb (115.5 kg)

ALSO(pertaining to prof.X’s comment): How could he gain 65 lbs in 3yrs??? According to a recent article by Christian Thibaudeau, you can only gain 1.5 lbs per month ONLY IF everything (training/diet/genetics) is perfect. 3yrs=36months…times 1.5 lbs equals 54 lbs.

Am I out of line here?

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
AGREED with mackk ^^^^

However MOST of the graphs are absolutley UN-believable (In a way that makes you NOT believe them). I bet the kid is on gear FOR SURE IMO (which is what you asked for).

Oh, and please explain to me how the fuck you go from 254 to 256? Is he using fucking 5.75 pound plates? what the fuck? He is big no doubt, but at least make your stats believable.

OverHead Press

ALSO(pertaining to prof.X’s comment): How could he gain 65 lbs in 3yrs??? According to a recent article by Christian Thibaudeau, you can only gain 1.5 lbs per month ONLY IF everything (training/diet/genetics) is perfect. 3yrs=36months…times 1.5 lbs equals 54 lbs.

Am I out of line here?[/quote]

This shit again?

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
AGREED with mackk ^^^^

However MOST of the graphs are absolutley UN-believable (In a way that makes you NOT believe them). I bet the kid is on gear FOR SURE IMO (which is what you asked for).[/quote]

Just because he accomplished something that most dont have the dedication or discipline to do does not mean he is on gear.

[quote]

OverHead Press

[quote/]

The profile says he is in France so he is not adding pounds. He is adding kilos. So the added weight makes perfect sense.

[quote]
ALSO(pertaining to prof.X’s comment): How could he gain 65 lbs in 3yrs??? According to a recent article by Christian Thibaudeau, you can only gain 1.5 lbs per month ONLY IF everything (training/diet/genetics) is perfect. 3yrs=36months…times 1.5 lbs equals 54 lbs.[/quote]

Maybe he defied all logic and gained 1.8 lbs pre week!!! The human body does not follow hard and fast mathematical rules about how it metabolizes food or repairs muscle.

[quote]

Yup

*** I suck working the quote function!!!

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
AGREED with mackk ^^^^

However MOST of the graphs are absolutley UN-believable (In a way that makes you NOT believe them). I bet the kid is on gear FOR SURE IMO (which is what you asked for).[/quote]

This opinion comes from years of training both natty’s and geared lifters, using yourself, and massive amounts of study on the subject?

[quote]Oh, and please explain to me how the fuck you go from 254 to 256? Is he using fucking 5.75 pound plates? what the fuck? He is big no doubt, but at least make your stats believable.

OverHead Press
Sep 27, 2008 254.0 lb (115.5 kg) [/quote]

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=112&pid=1649

Hmm, I shall wait for him to turn 18 and visit him.
Actually, I won’t wait.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
AGREED with mackk ^^^^

OverHead Press

You are so out of line it isn’t even funny. You are also clueless if you think the human body is that limited in all cases. CT and myself have even discussed this publicly several times and some of you still don’t get it. Some of you have the reading comprehension and life experience of someone who has been locked in a basement for the first half of their life.

This is no different than when I told CT that his comment in one article would have every newb thinking they should never go above 10% body fat. He didn’t write it wrong…the rest of you just can’t read right.

^^hmmmm I wonder if you could go to jail for that??? naaaaaaaaa. The judge would laugh his ass off…hell who would report it, The dad…she took advantage of my Superstrong Giant underage son. Yeah your safe

I don’t know if this thread covers this specific topic, but I think it is a good read fr those who seemed to think CT was on some different planet than what some of the rest of us have been writing.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/ill_bite_ct_and_professor_x_discussion_from_the_other_thread?id=1949269&pageNo=0

UMMMMMMM did that chart show him geting down to 125 before he sprang back up to 225? That must be an error in the chart. Even a real good water cut can only suck off what 20lbs of water? 100lbs?

V

1. sjoconn fails at quotes

2. Why is it that everytime someone sees a big dude they have to question him?

3. Holy shit did you guys see “oldsuperman”, I hope I can look like him when I’m closing in on 60.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:

1. sjoconn fails at quotes

2. Why is it that everytime someone sees a big dude they have to question him?

3. Holy shit did you guys see “oldsuperman”, I hope I can look like him when I’m closing in on 60.[/quote]

Excellent summery

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
Actually, I won’t wait.[/quote]

Why did you cut out the best part of your avatar nikki?

^^ You see what you did? Now my entire avvie, and others’, avvies are gone.

Really, I was just tired of seeing my ass.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
^^ You see what you did? Now my entire avvie, and others’, avvies are gone.

Really, I was just tired of seeing my ass.[/quote]

I don’t even know how to respond to that foolishness…

[quote]Vegita wrote:
UMMMMMMM did that chart show him geting down to 125 before he sprang back up to 225? That must be an error in the chart. Even a real good water cut can only suck off what 20lbs of water? 100lbs?

V[/quote]

???

The gains I made the first three years were about 60lbs or more. I just didn’t diet down seriously for the first time until I was over 220lbs or somewhere around there. I remember I was over 190lbs after my first year lifting seriously even though all of that gain obviously wasn’t muscle mass…which is 40lbs.

Maybe I misunderstood your post.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
Actually, I won’t wait.[/quote]

I’m hurt.