Opinions on Taking Extra Testosterone?

I would have no idea what to look for, what’s a legit site, what’s a safe site, etc. If I come to the conclusion that the small amount of extra T that I have really won’t do anything, then I’ll just stick to my current TRT dose.

@mnben87
What dose of Anavar are you taking?
If you don’t mind update me on how it goes. I’d be interested in what you get from a mild T dose with Anavar. Seems like that would be some nice lean gains.

50 mg/ed. They are 50 mg pills, so that is my only option. Just started 2nd week. I did feel pretty strong yesterday.

I was expecting more from the test, but was on TRT at 150 mg/wk already, so 325 just might not be enough to kick much. Now if I went from pre-TRT to this I think it would be more dramatic (TT was around 385 ng/dL FT was around 11 ng/dL IIRC).

I think next blast will just be 500 mg/wk test, unless the var really starts blowing me away.

@mnben87
I’ve seen buddies take it and look great. A much cleaner look than test. Not near as big but the body changes were very noticeable. One of them had fat deposits on his sides that totally disappeared. Even though he really didn’t gain much weight he looked remarkably better. Like beach body look which is what I want to use it for. He said besides strength he really didn’t notice much change initially but the towards the end it was rapid. Anyways, keep me updated on your progress as I’m very interested in your results.

I haven’t bloated from the test, and do appear a bit leaner just from the test. I am excited for the var though. I am hoping mostly for strength. I am eating a bunch due to a PL meet I am doing in Feb, so not sure the body will have that beach look. PLers and beach body are not normally associated.

When I did 50mg/day of winstrol my strength shot up like I couldn’t believe. It was unbelievable. I would think Anavar would be similar.

Not that I would do this or recommend it…

Ask your dr for a paper script to use somewhere else because you can get a cheaper price with goodrx prior to refilling your current script. Then fill both scripts. If you get caught somehow, say your stupid wife filled the script without you knowing.

I sure hope I get crazy strength gains. I have been thinking that already bring sorta strong might make the strength gains less. Not sure.

You go to the places that have open source discussions, you see what lab(s) have a good reputation, and you make a choice based on that. Or you buy pharma stuff from an overseas provider. It’s a multi billion dollar underground industry, so it isn’t that hard to find what you’re looking for.

Exactly! I always figure I’d end up getting snake oil or rat poison personally delivered by a DEA agent driving a brown truck. I’d have no idea how to know that I’d be getting good stuff from a safe place. LOL

It’s easier than you can imagine. If you have the internet and the ability to read you can find a ton of places that are reputable, backed up with lab tests, blood work, and user reviews. Some of these labs operate at seriously high levels and are borderline indistinguishable from a mid-level pharmaceutical company.

My big concern is getting the package intercepted. I’m pretty sure I can pay money and they will ship it.

Not sure the implications of having a package intercepted. It’s not actually in your possession, but I’m thinking they could get you for something else.

I do know plenty who source online. Just makes me nervous. For now sourcing in person. Which is also interesting. Last interaction happened in front of an officer (my source is kinda dumb). I am 99 percent the officer is on though. You don’t see many cops that big, shedded, and in their 50s (I would say this dude is about 5’10" with about 20" arms and a six pack).

If it’s just a little bit for personal use you don’t have much to worry about. I talked to a federal postal inspector about it and they don’t want the time & paperwork that goes with busting for small amounts. They are on the look out for big shit and even then they probably only find a miniscule percentage. I know people who ordered and it was confiscated so you lose your shit but some places will resend the order if you show proof.

1 Like

A friend of mine recently ordered a bunch of PCT drugs from a site in India and it got searched by customs. I guess they didn’t find what they were looking for. They released the package to him lol.

1 Like

I’ve used var at 60mg/day and at 80mg/day on different occasions, always with test and once at the beginning of a test/EQ cycle. It’s mighty powerful magic but for me 60 was a good dose. Strength and vascularity are great and it definitely melts stubborn belly fat, obviously with diet and training, assuming a reasonable body fat % to start.
The only reason I’m hesitant to do it now is I’m on TRT and reluctant to upset the apple cart. I remember libido issues towards the end. If I could be sure to avoid it I’d jump on a 6 week run again right now. I’d also be interested in the results here.

Domestic packages almost never get seized unless they leak or otherwise send up red flags. International get seized sometimes, but you just get a love letter from CBP and you ignore it. Almost all international sources have a reship policy that addresses seizures.

1 Like

@mfezdro - I’ve also read about libido issues taking var too. If you can recall, could you explain what some of those issues were?

I too am on TRT and have things going in the right direction with libido/erections and don’t want to mess anything up…but wouldn’t mind trying var in the intermediate future.

After stopping the var, did your libido return? Did you notice any other side effects that would give you pause in taking var again?

It was noticeably reduced libido so nothing as serious as ED. Also only the last 2 weeks or so. First few weeks it’s exactly the opposite, libido like a raging bull.
I have never been a big-dose cycle guy but again, it could also have been the fact that I was coming off cycle, not a completely successful pct and so on.
Nope, no negatives besides that and yes it did return. At 80mg I got hectic lower back pumps which felt almost like kidney issues but I backed off the dose that cycle and it was fine. A friend of mine just finished 6 weeks at 50mg/day with 325mg Test and it worked really well for him. Almost 11pounds up and 1.5%body fat down but he’s a trainer so very particular about his training and diet.
I’d like to try again but I’ve been up and down on TRT and having to dial in again doesn’t excite me. I’m a slow learner though so I’m probably going to cave and try it at some point.

1 Like

I must just be the ultimate outlier with anavar. It didn’t mess with my liver at all (AST and ALT went up by a few points, but stayed in range) after using it for 14 weeks, cholesterol barely budged, libido was unaffected, hair stayed the same.

Could you elaborate a little more on this please @iron_yuppie?

I haven’t started researching too deeply yet… But is hair loss a common side effect of anavar?