Opinions on Sustanon 250

Thinking about trying my second bulking cycle. I have never used Sust before just looking for some opinions or results from people that have used this before. No details yet just starting to plan another cycle and I am getting so many mixed opinions on this I would like only real results/opinions from people who have actually used Sust.

Please include (if anything) what you stacked it with… you dont have to give me the cycle just curious on what you used to get the results you aquired.

bmc

P.S. ive been out of the loop a while… i know its off topic but has anyone seen any crackdown on using internet sites as sources with all this steroid drama in the news in the US

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Thinking about trying my second bulking cycle. I have never used Sust before just looking for some opinions or results from people that have used this before. No details yet just starting to plan another cycle and I am getting so many mixed opinions on this I would like only real results/opinions from people who have actually used Sust. Please include (if anything) what you stacked it with… you dont have to give me the cycle just curious on what you used to get the results you aquired.

bmc

p.s. ive been out of the loop a while… i know its off topic but has anyone seen any crackdown on using internet sites as sources with all this steroid drama in the news in the US[/quote]

Everything is out of whack as buying aas online,you just gotta know what your doing and who your dealing with even with that said theres still many many risks.ORD was the largest and most recent and now this thailand bust with redicat.play it safe

Why are you considering sust instead of prop or enanthate?

IMO it makes no sense to choose sust over enth or cyp. EOD injections and multiple esters with staggered clearance times make sust usage more complicated than any single ester test. That being said, if all I could get was sust then I sure would use it.

Actually I have been reading up on a test/tren stack that I wanted to do but a friend of mine basically gave me a deal that was hard to turn down so I am back to the drawing board and starting to read up on sust (which i dont know much about).

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Actually I have been reading up on a test/tren stack that I wanted to do but a friend of mine basically gave me a deal that was hard to turn down so I am back to the drawing board and starting to read up on sust (which i dont know much about).

bmc[/quote]

You of course realize that sust is test right? It shouldn’t be that hard to formulate a cycle using sust and either tren A or tren E. You could even use that tri-tren stuff rather easily. Since you will be injecting ED or EOD for the sust just match the tren esters up and add it to the proper days injections.

Yes I realize Sust is a mixture of different tests, but I still read up and plan out a cycle way ahead of actually undergoing it. I know plenty about AAS but only actually done 3 cycles… (first one being all oral, yes i know but everyone was young and stupid once) Just taking my time formulating the cycle because I am not starting quite yet. I was looking for were some different stacks and results people got from them because I have been hearing so many mixed opinions on sust.

bmc

My personal experience with test/tren combo was mixed. I love the way the tren made me look and I was able to gain a lot of strength and descent size quickly. However my gains slowed during the cycle due to the fact that my appetite was shot from 600mg/week tren. Because of the hunger issues I will not use tren in another bulking cycle but I am planning on using it in a cutting cycle along with test/mast/tbol.