Opinions on my Lifting Routine, Getting into PLing

I saw it. People like to make all sorts of excuses as to why Sheiko’s programs will only work for genetically gifted athletes who have been living in a training camp from 6 years old and pumped full of every PED know to mankind, but that really isn’t the case.

Okay?

Geez, i never realised but add 20 years on Max Aita and you get Sheiko!

Off topic, I love those spoof movie/music clips that Max and Chad Wesley Smith do on Juggernaut.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRtJqvwl1W6/

1 Like

Just what a contrarion would say!

I liked the part where Max said you had to use the right weights. Also how if the program works, run it again.

I never said no one could run sheiko’s programs unless they were the genetic elite. I’m saying that the programs were written specifically for the purpose of training them under the supervision of Boris. Me or you could run Coan or Kaz’s programs but we’ll never be them. Doesn’t mean it can’t be ran.

Either way, I’m done replying to this thread. It’s gotten way off topic and absurd at this point.

I think you’re thinking of his Bulgarian Method review. Don’t remember him saying anything like this about Sheiko.

It’s revolutionary, I tell you!

That’s actually what Sheiko said (can’t remember if it was a video or article) about the Bulgarian method, you shouldn’t train like that unless you live in a training camp and even then probably not.

I’m was exaggerating a bit there, but I often see people saying stuff like “Sheiko is not meant for regular people, the Russians hand-picked their lifters from a young age” as though it was meant only for the USSR’s Olympic athletes and Sheiko was some bizarre method of training rather than an old man’s last name.

Just agreeing with you that a 600 pound pull is not necessarily a mediocre lift.

Oh, sorry I wasn’t sure what you were getting at. This thread got so long I forgot I said that. Ha

1 Like