Opinions on MHP Dark Matter?

I tried to search if anyone on here is using this for PWO. I know that Surge dominates, but I was wondering if anyone had used this and disliked it or liked it, or if by reading the ingredients it’s a worthwhile product.

Label:

2.6 Lbs. Fruit Punch
Supplement Facts
Serving Size:2Scoops(60.8g)
Servings Per Container:20
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 240
Calories From Fat 0g
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Total Carbohydrate 48g 16%
Sugars 10g â? 
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 12g 20%
Dark Matterâ?¢ Proprietary Blend (Patent Pending) 60g â? 
The Ultimate Post Workout Muscle Growth Acceleratorâ?¢:
WaxiMAXâ?¢-C3G Low Viscosity High Molecular Weight Osmotic Waxy Maize Starch With Molecular Dispersion Technology
Waxy Maize, Maltoplex-18â?¢ Glucose Polymer, Dextrose, C3G Anthocyanidins
HydroSIZEâ?¢: Multi-Phase Creatine Transport And Cell Volumizing Matrix
InstaPeakâ?¢ (Instant Acting Peak Plasma Concentration Creatine Pyruvate), IntraPhaseâ?¢ (Glucose Bound Creatine Gluconate), MicroTeinâ?¢ (Microencapsulated Sustained Release Creatine Monohydrate), Glycerol Monostearate
ProSYNTHAGENâ?¢: Protein Synthesis Accelerator (Dual Portal Anabolic Amino Acid Infusion)
Free Form Infusioni (L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Methionine), Leucroseâ?¢ Peptide Infusion (Leucine-Alanine Di Peptide)

• Percent Daily Values not established
    Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    Other Ingredients:
    Black Rice Extract, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Silica, Blue #1, Red #40, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

garbage! go lift!

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
garbage! go lift![/quote]

very informative. ty.

go lift!

Bueller? Bueller?

Trash

is it really that hard to ask for an explanation.

thoughts? reasoning? why is it trash?

First off it’s “trash” because you’re on a site of Biotest enthusiasts, so anything else will always be trash.

As for my own opinion…(which is based solely on the label)

Pros:
No fat.

Cons:
It would be nice if it had more protein
It would be nice to see a bit more sugar.
I’d rather a simpler profile of creatine, it’s like the kitchen sink of creatine there. (or at least it reads that way)
I’d like to see the breakdown of Amino Acids

Neutral:
Waxy Maize - since I don’t have any experience with Waxy Maize, I can’t say anything good or bad.

Conclusion:
For me, it wouldn’t be my first choice, but if it was the ONLY product available in my local shop, I might at least try it once.

that’s what my opinion was on it as well. I tried to email MHP about what you asked and I got the sales pitch. I’ve used this stuff before, and I do feel like I’m less sore/tired the next day. I’m not sure if just the waxy maize or the creatine, but I would like to know how many grams I’m getting of each.