Opinions On Animal Pak

Whats the overall opinion here? Im thinking of buying my first pack but I’m not really sure which one to go with. Should I start with the Pak jump to Stak2 or just jump into the M-stack. Im looking for hard gains. Experienced suggestions please…

Your perosnal results would help too if you have taken it.

I used it once,just one can. Not really a fair assesment I suppose. I found that I’d get quite a bit of energy and feel warm about 30 mins after I took a pack. I’t a wee bit pricey I think, and so much stuff in it, I wonder how useful some of the smaller does are. Sure made my urine glow,haha.

I’ve used animal pak, and it helped recovery a bunch when my nutrition sucked with school food and I was barely sleeping enough.

I’d give it the rating “at least try once.”

Amsterdam Animal swears by the stuff… I think he eats it by the can. I wish I was as big as him!

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Whats the overall opinion here? Im thinking of buying my first pack but I’m not really sure which one to go with. Should I start with the Pak jump to Stak2 or just jump into the M-stack. Im looking for hard gains. Experienced suggestions please…

Your perosnal results would help too if you have taken it.[/quote]

Never actually bought them myself because of their high price, but had many friends who did. I read the label, looked at the different pills in the packs, and frankly I think buying a bottle of each pill on its own and making your own “Animal Packs” for a hell of a lot cheaper is the way to go. These are put together for convenience.

And don’t get roped in by the “but our vitamins are better quality” schtick. You hear all these claims about how much better their multi is absorbed by the body percentage-wise, and blah, blah, blah. Only a handful of companies actually make vitamins, and sell them to companies that slap their label on them. If you want a comparison, do a side-by-side label reading with any high-priced multi and a bottle of Centrum or store brand multi. The high-priced one may have some “proprietary blend” of secret bullshit, but you can only cram so much into one pill in addition to all of the vitamins and minerals, so you have to ask yourself, "is this tiny bit of ‘proprietary blend’ whatever-it-is worth paying 3 or 4 times as much as a standard multi? For me, the answer is “no”.

If, after all of this, you are still concerned, do what I do; buy the cheap multis and take two (I split them up over a day). You’re still saving a ton, and you can rest assured you have all that your system can absorb.

i use them and i like them, smells awful though. might have something to do with all that bile in em.

personally i think they are a rip off.

But, the site is kick ass for hard core training and inspiration.

The only times I have ever gotten sick is when I run out of Animal Pak. This could be just a major coincidence but after not getting sick for years I’d rather not chance it.

Ive taken the Animal Pak for years now.
it kicks ass.
do it.

Great marketing campaign, but the product isn’t what some people would have you believe. It’s your basic shotgun approach to vitamin and mineral supplementation.

Ive been taking their Animal Nitro pak now for just over 2 weeks basically for the amino acids. I believe that its helping with recovery. Plan to add the yellow Animal Pak today actually.
See Ya

I believe this discussion has been held before. It was generally agreed on that most people are fine with a regular multi. However, if you bodybuild/powerlift/etc. competitively, you will feel the difference.

i work a day job mon-fri & take 2 NOW Adams p/day, then fri & sat nights i bounce 6pm-5am, as well as training MMA about 20 hrs a week. i use the animal pak before & after my night-shifts (when im deprived of food, sleep & am very fatigued) & despite my schedule, i hardly ever get sick. if you can buy 44 paks for $21 on a very well-known large online bodybuilding store…

meangenes lmao @ your avatar. It is mean but I am sure she got a nice settlement.