Opinions on a Family Issue

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
I would just call the police, give 'em a tip, and let them come check it out. If you film the event you might also be able to sell it to COPS and make some extra cash money.[/quote]

Most peoples suggestions sounded good but I think this is actually the best. This situation will most likely continue until something really bad happens and/or the police get involved.

i wouldn’t suggest ratting him out to the cops. it’s parents house–guess who will go to jail and get a felony rap? just keep killing his plants. how can your mom, not notice the plants being grown,and the higher electric bill?

1. kill most of the crops.
  2. beat him unconscious.
  3. plant remaining crops on his person.
  4. drag him outside.
  5. call police.

I say kill his crops with round-up, rat his ass out to your parents, but not before beating him with a sand filled rubber hose. Actually, while beating him keep reapeating the following “IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!”

[quote]toejam wrote:
i wouldn’t suggest ratting him out to the cops. it’s parents house–guess who will go to jail and get a felony rap? just keep killing his plants. how can your mom, not notice the plants being grown,and the higher electric bill?[/quote]

The OP stated that the sibling is now 19, thus no longer qualifying him as a minor. He will be charged, not the parents.

I’d personally go with the fire hazard thing, his father will never change his thoughts on this without something drastic happening. If the moron is stupid enough to grow it in their house, and leave all the lights on when he isn’t home, he’s stupid enough to go to jail for you starting a “electric malfunction”.

With any luck, the stupid fuck will go to jail and realize he needs to fix his life when he gets out, which probably won’t be too long, but I would expect the state to go someone hard on him because of his record, and the nature of the crime.

You know, pee kills plants.

Beat the stepfathers ass? Come on now we all know it’s his fault to begin with. Start at the top and work your way down. Once you have given the message to daddy, say “now go use the lessons I have taught you on your son.” Preferably with no shirt on and doing the whole japanese dubbing trick where your lips move when there is no sound coming out and vise versa.

V

The replies here have so much fail. First, who comes to an internet forum for sincere advice about a family/personal problem? Where do you people come from?

None of this is OPs responsibility. The responsibility lies with the ADULTS of the household and frankly, if they are completely fucking unaware that their child is growing anything under their own god damn roof, well then there are problems in that house that cannot be solved by the OP under any circumstances. And none of the Dr. Phils or Dear Abby’s here will solve it either.

The answer is obviously “Facebook revenge”.

[quote]robmartinez09 wrote:
I would also suggest them to kick his fucking ass to the curve.[/quote]

I suggest throwing him to the curve too.

OP, do you feel better now, having expressed your passive aggressive tendencies on the interwebz?

None of us will, or have told you anything you dont already know.

You know what the right thing to do is, and you’re too fucking scared to do it.

Why are you still living there? why dont you get out and get your own place? Then the burden lies completely on the providers in the house, and you can go about your life and redirect your passive aggressive energy toward something else.

Bitch about how conflicted you are, and how horrible it’s making everyone’s lives, people that you care about, but do nothing. you would probably buy a homeless person a sandwich before you would go through the effort of doing whats best for your family. cuz ya know, it’s easier, and you did something good, so you can still feel good about yourself.

call the cops. with his prior record there won’t be much your stepfather can do to bail him out. just a question before you do, though. is there a good way to prove its your stepbrother’s pot, and not yours? I’d hate to see that shit get turned around on you.

If your parents know about it and choose to allow it, that’s their business, and you should stay out of it. You should also minimize their place in your life because it clearly betrays their own character flaws. Your brother’s life is a reflection of their enabling.

I in no way would call the cops without consulting an attorney first. Under the current forfeiture laws, your parents could (would) lose their house without due process even if they were ignorant of what your stepbrother was doing. This, along with the potential fire hazard, is why the parents have to be told.

If they then choose to do nothing, that’s their problem.

During the light cycle(when the lights are on) turn the lights off for a bit then on for a bit(etc…) do this for a few weeks. What this does is cause the poor plants to turn male or hermie. Either way he spent all this time and money to get nothing out of it. I think that would be better than just killing them. Make him spend more and more money on it.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
OP, do you feel better now, having expressed your passive aggressive tendencies on the interwebz?

None of us will, or have told you anything you dont already know.

You know what the right thing to do is, and you’re too fucking scared to do it.

Why are you still living there? why dont you get out and get your own place? Then the burden lies completely on the providers in the house, and you can go about your life and redirect your passive aggressive energy toward something else.

Bitch about how conflicted you are, and how horrible it’s making everyone’s lives, people that you care about, but do nothing. you would probably buy a homeless person a sandwich before you would go through the effort of doing whats best for your family. cuz ya know, it’s easier, and you did something good, so you can still feel good about yourself.

call the cops. with his prior record there won’t be much your stepfather can do to bail him out. just a question before you do, though. is there a good way to prove its your stepbrother’s pot, and not yours? I’d hate to see that shit get turned around on you. [/quote]

Ummm… When did he say that he still lived there?

First off, the stepfather is the reason they invented birth control - too stupid to fucking live… Seriously…

By allowing the delinquency of your step brother, he is condoning the repeated behaviour…

Your mom, while getting angry and fighting with the step father (who continues to do nothing) also condones the behaviour…

If you live at home, I’d leave and tell your mom and stepfather why… Last thing you want is to somehow get mixed up in all this and be deemed guilty by association…

By the sounds of it, with the step fathers’ previous reactions (or lack thereof), it’s pretty clear the step brother is never going to learn… He’ll eventually do some jail time, but even then he won’t learn… He needs a slap in the face of reality, but what that will be, who knows… Maybe it’ll be having his ass stretched in jail? Maybe it’ll be when “daddy” tells him he’s done bailing him out and boots him from the house? Maybe it’ll be him getting shot, or maybe he’ll never learn and end up dying from walking down this road…

If it was me, I’d chalk it up to bad breeding, bad blood, and get the hell out and make my own life…

well i would definitely without question stop it right now! your parents and you could get fucked up the ass by the cops if they bust him first. I take botany (lol) anything from adding salt to changing the water into a 5% vinegar solution will fuck those plants and they wont even germinate and no noticeable odor. Honestly though I would tell your parents…they will know they could get jail time for allowing it.

It’s only because you’re 16 that I’m not giving you crap but never ever ever come to the interwebz for real advice on serious shitz.

Alert your parents and leave it alone. Anything else is their responsibility.

Now if you post on here about this again - other than to tell us what time the cops episode airs - I will make fun of you.

Good day!

I guess he’s not sharing?