opinions needed

In my opion 6-oxo was useless for me. I have tried both 6-oxo and M on seperate occations and M was the only one that did anything for me. 6-oxo gave me nothing in the gym and I retained no less water than without it. Yet with M both of these were took only 2 or 3 days to come to through for me.

For every one else please tell us how these compounds rate for you?

That’s wierd, what dosage did you use for the 6-oxo? Don’t get me wrong I’m not discrediting M at all, calcium d-glucarate (the main ingredient) is fanastic at clearing out excess estrogen. It’s just from reading around that m and tribex, arent the greatest for recovery after a heavy steroidal cycle like with a methylated steroid. Personally, I go with nolva when I have the money. But otherwise I do a transdermal 6-oxo pct. To each his own I guess.

I used a little higher dosage than was suggested on the bottle. When I took M i only used what was suggested and got the better results.
I would chose nolva for sure except that it is not legal. Hence why I am posting about using Mag-10 and M1T these are what are legal and work. If I was not going the legal rout then yes of course I would be using nolva and Hcg after doing a cycle like the one I posted on the “primo vs. eq” thread. Thanks for the input though. Atleast you are trying to help out, hope I didn’t come off rude.
DA

I plan on using 6-OXO and Tribex 500 for recovery. I may pick up some M too, but I think I should be covered with these two.

on second thought JJ255 I am gonna take your advice and take both 6-oxo and M for anti-estrogens after / during my next ph cycle. I just ordered some 6-0x0 and will get the M in another week or so from this site and they better hurry up with their alpha male so I can add that in as well.
DA

The 6-oxo never worked well for me in the past. It is just another prohormone that exerts a little bit of a so-called antiestrogen effect. Nothing really special about that product. I would rather use something like Nolva or Clomid as a AE. At least that stuff will not screw with your overall recovery.

Nolva and Clomid are both illegal, or prescription correct? ie you won’t just order them from a supplement company?

Well actually you can order nolva from retailers, look around the net a little bit or shoot a PM my way. For the 6-oxo users that did not see any results, most recommended pct have 600mgs for the first week and then 300mgs until you’re done with the pct. If you run this along with M I would expect it to be really good for blocking and removing estrogen.

I found some Nolva online. What’s better, 10mg or 20mg tabs?

Well it might be cheaper if you get the 20mg’ers. Go with the 20’s. Prohormones are about to be illegal too! Take your pick when that happens. The real stuff or a crude version of it!