Opinions: Beta-7, Superfood, Spike Orange Gold

I am looking into purchasing Beta-7, Superfood and some Spike orange gold. Before I purchase i wanted to hear some opinions and see if anyone has given them a try.

what do you want to know about them? None of those supplements on their own are going to transform your body. Superfood is a quality dietary supplement if you’re not getting enough fruits and vegetables. High antioxidants and stuff. The label should tell you what you need to know about it, it’s a pretty straight forward product.

Spike is sold in convenience stores and vitamin shoppes, etc, so just try it and see if you like it. I think the orange tastes good. I’d take brain candy instead though, slightly different purpose, but both are stims, and I think Brain Candy is a better overall product. Haven’t used Beta 7, so I won’t talk about it, but again, the labels and articles are pretty comprehensive.

[quote]m0ntag4 wrote:
I am looking into purchasing Beta-7, Superfood and some Spike orange gold. Before I purchase i wanted to hear some opinions and see if anyone has given them a try. [/quote]
I haven’t used Beta-7, but people seem to like it especially for longer duration training (longer cardio or very long lifting sessions).

Superfood is a nice “nutritional insurance policy”, instead of a general multi-vitamin, especially if you don’t get many fruits or vegetables in your regular diet.

I have a Spike Energy drink most mornings, usually mixed with MAG-10 actually. Orange Gold flavor FTW. It gives me my orange soda fix with a nice boost to start my mornings. On rare occasions, I’ll also have one later in the day, pre-workout. (I’m pretty caffeine tolerant so I don’t tend to get overstimulated anyhow).

Thanks for the input. I know that these supp wont transform my body. My training will determine that. I just wanted to see if there were any negative opinions on them. I will def look into Brain Candy. I haven’t been able to find Spike in any stores near me. I did take something similiar to Superfood (Green Superfood). Just seemed to upset my stomach and give me the shits.