Horrible E2, bad for mood, libido, energy, arteries, fat gain, prostate and insulin sensitivity.
See these stickies found here: https://forums.t-nation.com/t/about-the-t-replacement-category/38/2?u=ksman
- advice for new guys - need more info about you
- things that damage your hormones
- protocol for injections
- finding a TRT doc
Get AST/ALT tested as possible low E2 clearance in liver.
Low SHBG and high E2 suggests increased risk of diabetes.
TSH is way above optimal. Should be closer to 1.0
This can be from not using iodized salt - best outcome.
Eval your overall thyroid status by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky.
- do you feel cold easily or easier now?
- are outer eyebrows sparse.
FT3=3.01 is a bit low, should be mid-range =3.25 or a bit higher
- self inject T twice a week
- take 0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections
Please make this your case thread and keep all posts re your case in this one thread.