T Nation

OPINION to PCT or Not

Well I am into my 3rd week of a test-e 750mg/wk 800mg eq/wk 50mg/ed dbol cycle.

NOTE I stopped dbol and EQ after week 1 - eq b/c my doctor recommended i wait due to some abnormal heart readings and dbol because I got a SEVERE case of conjunctivitis.

I am still not cured from the conjunctivitis. I have been out of gym for 9 days because of it. I am currently on some powerful antibiotics and have not been able to train or eat right. I have been eating twice daily... probably 1000cals if at all.... Still pinning my test-e 2x a week and running my adex as normal. I have no lost a single lbs but I do notice my definition is less than before - obviously -...

Now I believe I will be able to get back into the gym on monday.... Would be 13-14 days no lifting.

Should I start PCT or just keep running test-e? My idea was since I will be back in gym on 4th week thats when the test really kicks in and I would just pick up dbol and run it 4 weeks, along with running my test-e for the planned 14 weeks. Kind of screwed up my plan of tbol but it's still not out of question.

So... should I start my PCT and think about cycling in about a month or two, or just keep the cycle going to see where I get?

Sooo… Whats up with your heart?

Some gay ass BP issues but it’s back to normal. It’s not from dbol because on dbol test only BP got better. Seems when EQ was introduced into the mix BP shot up for some odd reason.

I’m confused. In your other thread two weeks ago you said you were a while out from your next cycle just trying to get some meal advice and now you are into your third week of a new cycle. How does that work?

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
I’m confused. In your other thread two weeks ago you said you were a while out from your next cycle just trying to get some meal advice and now you are into your third week of a new cycle. How does that work?[/quote]

I started the cycle that week. I have an important trip scheduled for July. Yeah…bitch at me later but it was the only time I would be able to cycle this year. Won’t have access to gear for quite some time after July.

Dude, if you havn’t been training YOU NEED TO SHUT IT DOWN. Show some respect for the compounds yaknowwhatimeanplaya?
I would say you need to cut the test and pct and wait a while before you start up. i would say wait 3 months. You are in no rush. You have to realise this was a failed venture.

Here’s why you need to PCT.

1. you’re using Adex instead of aromasin which is competitive as oppose to suicidal AI. since Adex is competitive, once it leaves your system that test will convert to estadiol and the half life of test is longer than Adex.
  2. Further the test has played a role on brain function. best to take nolvadex to right your mind out so you don’t get depressed and angry.

Huh…? lol.

2 weeks out of gym because of infection = no respect for compounds…? I’m not training because I -can’t- not because I don’t want to.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Huh…? lol.

2 weeks out of gym because of infection = no respect for compounds…? I’m not training because I -can’t- not because I don’t want to.[/quote]

Lol at above comment, i would stay on, get back in the gym asap and slay yourself