Opinion/Insight on First Cycle

Hey guys, thanks in advance for any good advice. I have done tons of research leading to this decision and am fairly confident in my choices, however would like some feedback and advice from people who have been around the block a few times, as I have no one to consort with who has that experience. I am 21 and looking to not go super hard on gear, but I do understand if I am going to turn my balls off I might as well make it worth it.

TestE: 250mg 2x/wk, weeks 1-10
Win: 50mg daily, weeks 6-10
Clomid: 100/100/50/50, weeks 12-16

As mentioned before I want to keep my first stack more or less light while also keeping it worth turning my nuts off. I was thinking about taking Equipoise hearing that it is relatively easy on your body, but I don’t want to extend my cycle over 12 weeks seeing as I have no reliable source of HCG or Nolva at this point in time. I am not a big fan of indigestibles either seeing as I do not like jacking with my Liver, however I decided to sub equipoise with Winny for 4 weeks just so I do not have to run my cycle past 12 weeks. Thanks in advance for all insight!

Edit this and remove the source website and the part where you ask for domestic sources. Otherwise it’ll get deleted and you won’t get your questions answered.

1 Like

As to the actual cycle, here are some thoughts.

1. If you’re using winstrol you need a liver support supplement
  2. That’s a lot of Clomid
  3. What are your stats?
  4. Cycling at 21 is frowned upon for many reasons, so you should have a good excuse as to why you need to do it rather than just continue to make gains while you’re at the height of your natural testosterone levels

First cycle should be Test only. This will help eliminate guessing games if something goes sideways. Then in future cycles add other compounds.

EQ should be ran for longer cycles. If I am not mistaken, EQ is best ran for 16-20 week cycles.

@Chris_Colucci, Please remove the source you posted as its not allowed on this site. There are a lot of sites that list sources and you may want to spend some time on those. This site is great for information though with a lot of knowledgeable people. Listen to what iron_yuppie and newbvet gave you for advice.

1 Like