Operation Golden Freedom Shower

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
freedomfreedomfreedom[/quote]

Take it easy, bro. No need to rush.
The PWI Moron-Newcomer 2011 went clearly to you.

[/quote]

I didn’t say much but if you have something to say in response to my comments proceed by all means.

Your first comment was bogus.

Practically every abrahemic religion/sect carries a flag with the motto being “tommorrow belongs to us”.
So?

You are stronger then them, so you want basically a clean reign without opposition, occupation without repercussion?
They religious middle east loons would never be so strong without you.

To some extent, their failure to progress is owed due to the owerwhelming rallying capabilities of ideology.
Without the need for such a flag (see above), secularity would have had a much easier time.

You second post I ignored. You really expect us to sit through 10 minutes of bs?

Your first comment was bogus.

Practically every abrahemic religion/sect carries a flag with the motto being “tommorrow belongs to us”.
[/quote]

Let’s say I agree with that(I don’t) - WTF has that got to do with Marines pissing on dead Taliban?

Exactly.

Depends how you measure that. The west has no resolve. It reminds me of a similar situation in the 1930’s.

I want IslamoNazism crushed, Western interests protected, global stability and I want the United States to remain the world’s super power and bastion of liberty.

I don’t lump them all together. Iran for instance, has a very good chance of being a stable, secular country like Turkey used to be. Afghanistan on the otherhand, does not have this potential. Their path to advancement is going to be a long and bloody process.

[quote]
You second post I ignored. You really expect us to sit through 10 minutes of bs?[/quote]

Not at all. I don’t watch any of the Ron Paul videos posted here. However I thought there might be a few posters who would be interested in hearing Levin’s take. I agree with him.

EDIT: Qualification - 4:45 or thereabouts he says ‘after it’s all over…the enemy must bow to you’ - I disagree agree with this entirely.

‘In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.’

Ehm…You wrote they want EVIL SHARIA! installed in America.
it’s your comment right there.

Trollol?
I heard you have a few military bases in the middle east.

They have donkeys and IEDs, you deploy aircraft carriers with planes that nearly cost a billion dollars.
Who’s stronger again?

C’mon son, how old are you?
This portmaneau is ridiculous. It automatically shows profound historical and political ignorance.
Don’t do this.

and how can you ever achieve those two at the same time?
Aren’t they mutually exclusive? (“Mommy, I want both pie-slices and Timmy should shut up!”)

How nice.
Again, one guy is allowed to be the alpha and the world can eat dick but has to smile?
Why don’t you want the chinese to be prosperous and free?
Or the arabs?

Iran is a prime example of how a superpower can fuck up a country through meddling in their affairs.
Strange thing: the yearning for democracy, the youth uprisings happened largely where America maintains no bases and little influence.
Strange, can you explain that, because I have a feeling I can.

I do want the Chinese to be prosperous and free. Right now their regime is oppressive and engaged in hostilities against the West.

I do want the Arabs to be free and prosperous. Right now they are enmeshed in sectarian conflict and many of them need serious de-Nazification.

You know nothing about Iran or modern history. No ‘meddling’ or any other crap you think you know has anything to do with Islamic fundamentalism. There are no US bases in Indonesia where Islamic fundamentalists regularly decapitate Catholics. There were no US bases in the Sudan when Turabi came to power. There were no US bases in Sudan when the ‘Mahdi’ uprisings occurred in the 19th century. There were no US bases in Saudi Arabia when the ‘Mahdi’ and his brother seized the Grand Mosque of Mecca. Your comment is utterly asinine.

Care to “nutshell” this? I couldn’t get past the second “dehumanization” at about a minute in. The marines need to be penalized, but I know nothing about the specific soldiers the marines were fighting. Perhaps they were worthy of “pissing on their graves” (I’m sure we could all think of some here in the west worth of death and piss), but I cannot understand how one who is not on the battlefield can dehumanize “the enemy” to such an extent (the pundit). I think it is that mental dehumanization that will cause problems throughout the world.

In short,
“they (Taliban) are not civilized humans” = correct
“They are subhuman” “They are dogs” =/= correct

Perhaps I’m wrong, but there but for the grace of God go I.

First, Schwarzfahrer, this thread title (you were the OP, right?) is pathetic, insensitive to the dead and desecrated, and offensive. Starting like this was bound to get you into a childish internet fight. If that was your goal, I’m sure you will succeed.

Ehm…You wrote they want EVIL SHARIA! installed in America.
it’s your comment right there.[/quote]

I’m sure they want it installed in America, but I’m pretty sure the Taliban are working on Afghanistan first. And it’s THEIR version of Sharia, btw.

[quote][quote]
I want IslamoNazism crushed,
[/quote]
C’mon son, how old are you?
This portmaneau is ridiculous. It automatically shows profound historical and political ignorance.
Don’t do this.[/quote]

Actually, I kinda agree with this. SM, why the portmaneau?

[quote][quote]
Western interests protected, global stability
[/quote]
and how can you ever achieve those two at the same time?
Aren’t they mutually exclusive? (“Mommy, I want both pie-slices and Timmy should shut up!”)[/quote]

WTF?!? Another poster (from Europe, right?) who thinks that instability is in “the west’s/America’s” interests. America is on top, preservation of “that order” IS stability. Even looked at cynically from a pure power perspective. The last poster to make this claim refused to back it up. If you do truly believe this, I would like to hear your rationale. I cannot understand it.

[quote][quote]
and I want the United States to remain the world’s super power and bastion of liberty.
[/quote]
How nice.
Again, one guy is allowed to be the alpha and the world can eat dick but has to smile?
Why don’t you want the chinese to be prosperous and free?
Or the arabs?[/quote]

I want the Chinese and arabs to be prosperous and free. Are either of these groups “prosperous and free” now? What are you talking about? I honestly cannot understand your point here.

[quote]Iran is a prime example of how a superpower can fuck up a country through meddling in their affairs.
Strange thing: the yearning for democracy, the youth uprisings happened largely where America maintains no bases and little influence.
Strange, can you explain that, because I have a feeling I can.
[/quote]

If you feel that way, please do so. I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Are you talking about the Arab spring? Are you arguing that the US has/had little influence in Egypt? Perhaps I’m missing something.

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:

Care to “nutshell” this? I couldn’t get past the second “dehumanization” at about a minute in. The marines need to be penalized, but I know nothing about the specific soldiers the marines were fighting. Perhaps they were worthy of “pissing on their graves” (I’m sure we could all think of some here in the west worth of death and piss), but I cannot understand how one who is not on the battlefield can dehumanize “the enemy” to such an extent (the pundit). I think it is that mental dehumanization that will cause problems throughout the world.

[/quote]

He’s a shock jock. Taliban are not subhuman. But they are no better than Nazis. I can’t understand why people get worked up over something like this. I don’t commend the practice but I’m not going to condemn the Marines involved either.

Correct. But that doesn’t mean we should behave in an uncivilised manner. I don’t support pissing on dead Taliban or dehumanising them but in the context - i.e. torture murders, genocide, child suicide bombers etc - I won’t condemn those Marines. War is hell and even some of the best of men err. If we were talking about a deliberate massacre of civilians or something then that’s a serious issue. Frankly, this is not.

Wrong. In fact, in many ways I have some grudging respect for the Pathan tribesman. Regardless, I don’t condone dehumanisation of anyone.

I’m sure they want it installed in America, but I’m pretty sure the Taliban are working on Afghanistan first.

[/quote]

Is the order important? The Taliban under Mullah Omar are dedicated to war against the West. All our shows of weakness have strengthened his hand and his position amongst the Khandahari Pashtun. The autonomous Pashtun of the border regions are al-Qaeda for all intents and purposes. Al-Qaeda was an essential element of the Taliban movement from the start.

Sure there’s more to it than Islamic fundamentalism. But apocalyptic Islamic fundamentalism seems to be the main stumbling block that people can’t get past. They think the Pashtuns are enraged that US stationed forces in Saudi Arabia or some such crap.

A huge proportion of the Muslim world is radicalised and many of their leaders have those ‘portentious and measureless forces of the spirit’ that cannot be quelled only quashed. Mullah Omar’s Taliban are not just Pashtun supremacists - they are al-Qaeda. They are utterly committed to the global jihad.

I’m in favour of the idea of pealing off warlords from the Taliban - it hasn’t been effective thusfar because we have been showing weakness. What I will always be against is any bullshit ‘peace’ games with the Taliban whilst Mullah Omar remains their leader. He gave his ‘peace message’ to Rabbani only a few months ago.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

I’m sure they want it installed in America, but I’m pretty sure the Taliban are working on Afghanistan first.[/quote]

Is the order important? The Taliban under Mullah Omar are dedicated to war against the West. All our shows of weakness have strengthened his hand and his position amongst the Khandahari Pashtun. The autonomous Pashtun of the border regions are al-Qaeda for all intents and purposes. Al-Qaeda was an essential element of the Taliban movement from the start.[/quote]

Order important? not really. I’m a lot more worried about it coming back to Afghanistan before America though…and I’d like to have both be stopped.

[quote]

Sure there’s more to it than Islamic fundamentalism. But apocalyptic Islamic fundamentalism seems to be the main stumbling block that people can’t get past. They think the Pashtuns are enraged that US stationed forces in Saudi Arabia or some such crap.

A huge proportion of the Muslim world is radicalised and many of their leaders have those ‘portentious and measureless forces of the spirit’ that cannot be quelled only quashed. Mullah Omar’s Taliban are not just Pashtun supremacists - they are al-Qaeda. They are utterly committed to the global jihad.

I’m in favour of the idea of pealing off warlords from the Taliban - it hasn’t been effective thusfar because we have been showing weakness. What I will always be against is any bullshit ‘peace’ games with the Taliban whilst Mullah Omar remains their leader. He gave his ‘peace message’ to Rabbani only a few months ago.[/quote]

Sounds like we are in agreement on all but semantics, and I’m certainly not going to argue about that with an Australian. Learn to speak American (not “English”), goddam’it!

Sounds like we are in agreement on all but semantics, and I’m certainly not going to argue about that with an Australian. Learn to speak American (not “English”), goddam’it! [/quote]

It’s called ‘English.’ You have bastardised the English language. That’s okay with me but don’t try to push your yokel vernacular upon me yankee. :wink:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
“A Taliban spokesman condemned the behaviour of the soldiers as ‘barbaric’.”

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL[/quote]

This is a lot more entertaining than you realize.

Please continue…

In other news today, American officials described Iran elections as mock elections.

Condemned torture in NK, “dissapearing” people in Latin America, state terror in Russia.

Which is entertaining but to be expected, but the hubris of defining what another culture is allowed to deem offensive after having killed a few hundred thousand of them, that is pure gold.

I implore you to butcher a sacred cow or piss on the Wailing Wall and then make fun of their outrage afterwards.

Who knows, you might produce Hindu or Jewish suicide bombers and be finally at war with 1/3 of mankind.

According to SM the Jews have it coming anyway.