Operation Golden Freedom Shower

Initially, I was thinking about posting in SAMA, making some lame joke about this “friend of mine, who’s into urethral pleasures and his favorite toys are bearded foreigners” or somesuch.

Then I thought “this is lame, PWI rocks!” and that it’s far more important for the world to know how my gay christian friends think about the incident.

So, what do you think?

What would you do with these offenders?

lol

link?

What I think? What I think is that you’re about as mentally deep as a kiddie pool. By the power of ingore, I have the power!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/us-marines-grilled-over-abuse-video/story-e6frf7jx-1226244213154

I really want to know.
My instinct is I’m not gonna like the answer but please tell me why you think they are heroes.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
I really want to know.
My instinct is I’m not gonna like the answer but please tell me why you think they are heroes.[/quote]

murder is a nasty business

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
murder is a nasty business[/quote]

And not a particularly well paid one either if you insist on a government costume.

Blackwate…, um, excuse me, Xee, will pay you a fortune to pee on brown people!

the responses from the British media re:this have all been ‘war is hell’ etc

Some part of me wonders if that would have been the same response if say it were dead British soldiers being urinated on

Oh well the marines are known and justice will take due process (one hopes)

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
murder is a nasty business[/quote]

And not a particularly well paid one either if you insist on a government costume.

Blackwate…, um, excuse me, Xee, will pay you a fortune to pee on brown people![/quote]

I think it depends on your customer and the victim

[quote]Bambi wrote:

Some part of me wonders if that would have been the same response if say it were dead British soldiers being urinated on

Oh well the marines are known and justice will take due process (one hopes)[/quote]

Ditto. The Teutons among us wear righteous indignation so poorly; they are insufficiently aggrieved:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/men-war_616727.html

And if that doesn’t twist their knickers, a comment by one Allen West:

"Allen West on the Marines Incident: ‘Shut Your Mouth, War Is Hell’

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), a former Army lieutenant colonel, sends THE WEEKLY STANDARD an email commenting on the Marines’ video, and has given us permission to publish it.

â??I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

â??All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

â??The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

â??As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.â??"

Help me remember…What is it that they have a history of doing to Americans?

Oh yes. Drag their bodies through the streets before hanging them from bridges, overpasses and buildings.

Don’t forget the classy beheadings.

I honestly think we need to get out of that hell hole.

Looking at it from a soldier’s perspective, well I can see how they could say
“Piss on 'em.”

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:

Oh well the marines are known and justice will take due process (one hopes)[/quote]

Ditto. The Teutons among us wear righteous indignation so poorly; they are insufficiently aggrieved:

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), a former Army lieutenant colonel, sends THE WEEKLY STANDARD an email commenting on the Marines’ video, and has given us permission to publish it.

â??I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

â??All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

â??The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

â??As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.â??"
[/quote]

I forgot about the guttings and burnings…good times.

[quote]JEATON wrote:
Help me remember…What is it that they have a history of doing to Americans?

Oh yes. Drag their bodies through the streets before hanging them from bridges, overpasses and buildings.

Don’t forget the classy beheadings.

I honestly think we need to get out of that hell hole.

Looking at it from a soldier’s perspective, well I can see how they could say
“Piss on 'em.”[/quote]

Did they come to America to install what they think is a solid political system for you?

No?

Oh well…

[quote]orion wrote:

Did they come to America to install what they think is a solid political system for you?

[/quote]

Ah, yes…sharia.

No, not no. Yes. See above.

Off you go now Joe.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Ah, yes…sharia.

No, not no. Yes. See above.

Off you go now Joe.[/quote]

Pathetic.

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:

[/quote]
Rightwingoverse is a very cramped and sour place.

The Mogadishu display of war-atrocities was, apart from some Vietnam footage, only topped in history by Achilles desecrating Hector’s remains.
It was shown, and rightfully so, for WEEKS, on all stations, in all kinds of specials and commentaries.
The pictures remains today a symbol of humanity’s dark side.

Personally, when I close my eyes and think of the chimpanzee side, the vulgar and barbarian spirit that large, uneducated crowds can invoke so easily, wether drunk on fluid spirits (hooligans) or fairy tale ones(religious loons), I see the charred corpses of those US soldiers.

After publication of those photos, a young me needed some time to not lose faith in humankind.
I remember thinking: “maybe they ARE animals?”.

Allen West needs to shut up and eat some marine cock.

So the argument is: “If they fry and drag our best men through dogshit, what’s a little sprinkling with (mostly) water?”

Right, we’re all rabid dogs.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
freedomfreedomfreedom[/quote]

Take it easy, bro. No need to rush.
The PWI Moron-Newcomer 2011 went clearly to you.

You happy?