T Nation

Open Up Hips & Hamstrings?

Mine have been tight lately, even with foam rolling and lacrosse ball usage. I need some stretches to use, what do you guys do?

Kneeling hip flexor stretch is a great one. I try to do 60 seconds a side twice a day when I can remember.

mobilitywod.com

I think we need to see your ass pics to make a better judgement of what your solution could be.

lol

x2

de francos "agile 8"

Deep tissue massage. Make sure it's someone who's worked on weightlifters before. I found this guy who finally told me I'm "too much work" for him...lol.

A couple of really good movements from Cressey and Robertson's Maginificent Mobility DVD.

Supine and Prone Scorpion

Belted hip squats attached to the low pulley on the cable cross over. Go slow and light.

Step back about 10 feet with the low cable locked in at about 2 feet off of the ground. Squat real deep and slow for a couple of sets and reps .

[quote]therajraj wrote:
A couple of really good movements from Cressey and Robertson's Maginificent Mobility DVD.

Supine and Prone Scorpion

I don't think they recommend this drill any longer. Lumbar mobility is bad

Interesting. Where did you read that they changed their minds?

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_repair/a_jointbyjoint_approach_to_training
I misspoke, maybe. Boyle and McGill. I coulda sworn they did also....
look at the lumbar section.