Oops

If milk does it for you, you are likely lactose intolerant (most adults are).

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
They are too powerful and leave a rancid, long-lasting stench that follows me everywhere. Just like Pig Pen in the Peanuts gang with Charlie Brown.
[/quote]

Gee, what fun to look forward to at the seminar.

You’re sleeping in the hallway.

I’m glad I’m not the only person who deals with farts that smell like I killed a skunk, shoved up my ass, where he was brought back to life, and died a few times over.

Its pretty bad. But, I’m not sure if the science backs it up, but cook your veggies. And drink water, even more than you’re used to, to clean your system out. Toxicology student suggested both of those, claiming something to do with the breakdown of the actual veggies…and the water helps to excrete the excess nutrients left over in your system.

And stack the monster Gas-X.

Creatine and fiber supplements give me the worst. I still Include them daily. If anyone complains tell them it’s natural.

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
If milk does it for you, you are likely lactose intolerant (most adults are).[/quote]

Vin Diesel isn’t lactose intolerant, he just doesn’t put up with lactose’s shit.

[quote]nolecat wrote:
The best solution is to just shit it all out. Then, go on a low cal. diet for while she is around.[/quote]

ROFL…

Try a Simethicone over the counter anti gas medication. Also, avoid cruciferous vegetables…

[quote]GeorgeMontyIV wrote:
This is the most discgusting example of commoner-speak that i have ever witnessed![/quote]

And yet you are able to post. Try spell check and proper grammer before you bag on someone else.

Flatulence is a serious issue. I suggest if you have to fart do the old “Pull my finger” trick. That way she knows it’s coming. Being blindsided by stank is the number one reason she would get mad. Bring her in, make her a part of your farting. It’s something you can share.

[quote]drilldaddy_99 wrote:
Try spell check and proper grammer before you bag on someone else.[/quote]

In that case, it’s spelt grammar.

:slight_smile:

damn…got me

If you eat beans, here’s what you do:

For every cup of beans you’re going to use, rinse them, and place them in a bowl with 4 cups of water and 1 tsp of baking soda, and let rinse for anywhere from 12-24 hours. For example, 1/2 cup of beans requires 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and 2 cups of water. 2 cups of beans requires 8 cups water and 2 teaspoons of baking soda.

But then again, I don’t eat beans and I have gas like a mofo.

[quote]swivel wrote:

seriously go to the store and get some probiotic w/like 5 billion cells per cap and as many diffenerent types of flora as you can find and take a couple a couple times a day. you will fart alot more for a while and some stinky grey stools will come out of your ass, but it will subside.

also add anything and everything probiotic into your diet. cultured cottage cheese, yogurt, anything naturally pickled so it has live active cells(i.e. not “pickled”
w/ vinegar).

this is the best advice on this tread. it’s the only regimen that was able to get rid of my enormous dead animal farts that constantly interrupted my sleep.