T Nation

Oooo O'Bama

"Barack Obama's advisers, responding to criticism by Republican nominee John McCain that the Democratic candidate's tax plan is equivalent to "welfare," clarified that his proposed tax credits would require beneficiaries to be employed or to have been recently employed." - Wall Street Journal.

I'm just curious to all those O'Bama supporters out there .. do you know exactly what is meant by "recently employed"? Also, have you actually checked out the breakdown of his tax/economic plans if elected? And you support that?

Did I mention your Avatar Rules? You got a name for that chicka? I want to google her and plaster he all over my computer so I never get anything done again in my life.

Thanks,

V

lol You're killin me smalls ... I wish I knew who she was .. I wouldn't just google her image I'd google her address and "aggressively shadow" her.

Haha Funny, one of my best friends calls me smalls. Anyways, what did you just say? I couldn't pay attention to your post long enough to absorb anything other than smalls. Then my mind went off on a tangent. Smalls? Those things are huge, what is this guy talking about. How can he even put that word anywhere near those things without the universe collapsing in on itself. Of course, i'm surprised the universe hasn't already collapsed those things look like they have the same mass of a supermassive black hole, of course they are so awsome there is probably a rule somewhere that god put in that things that are so awsome couldn't cause any harm to the universe.

What was this thread about again? Oh Yea, Boobs.

V

You have the admirable ability to turn any post/conversation into a conversation about major boobage, me thinks...

Ok this time I know you said something important, you said something about boobs, but then instantly, I felt the urge to look over to the left and was on lockdown for like 10 minutes. Oh well, I guess i'll never really get to know you as a forum user. But please don't worry about all that deep meaningful stuff anyways, you will always be my favorate for more important, superficial reasons.

V

YEAAAHHHH!!!

...What does employment have to do with welfare?

Christina Model.

Well, if you're employed, you pay the welfare of those who aren't...Thought that was a given...

Have you checked out Mccain's plan and do you believe him? What makes Mccain more truthful and honest than BO? They are both politicians. Wake up!

Thank You!

V