ontario t-nation

well despite “muscles the mouse”, i’m still in for it.

well Ontario T-nation…

our first meet has been planned:

jaystyles

Guys, if you ever want to set up a seminar in TO I’d be available to pay you a visit for a minimal fee. Email me if you’re interested.

CT,

wow ! thanks, we’ll keep that in mind.

jaystyles

bump

bump…

jaystyles

Holy Shit.

CT all the way. I would love to a seminar.

I am also interested in the bulk order around here.

Popeyes is good, there is also a little naturalpath around the corner from him that is beginning to carry the Biotest line. So we may want to approach him. I think since he is a litter guy he would appreciate a large bulk order. I can drop by and chat with the guy. I was talking at length about the two new guys moving in around the corner from him and how his business was going to shit b/c of it.

So I am very interested in being involved with the bulk orders or proposing the idea to some others as well.

Oh…there is a cutey working the counter at SND…hahaha! Oh wait that’s the Tribex working its magic.

Let me know via PM the plans

T
C you guys on April 4th. Bloor baby…u there they adhere to massive eating guidelines at Insomnia…hahaha!

T

totrev,

can’t wait to april 4th.

you can order the ‘taste of heaven’ breakfast. its a full brick of cream cheese, with fresh fruit and powdered sugar. Great ‘bulking’ breakfast, or if your looking to go into a diabetic coma.

jaystyles

Now that I’m finally starting to get settled here in TO, I wanted to offer my assistance.

I may be able to hook up a “real nice” deal for supplements as I’ve made some good contacts here in town.

How about this…elect a ring-leader, chieftain, monarch, dictator, or supplement biach…and round up a realistic total group order. The order should contain a listing of the supplements the group would like to get each month (and will pick up each month). Sort of like a buyers club. This, only for Ontario T-Cell Members, of course.

Then, I’ll pitch this to some of my contacts and see what kind of mad discounts we can coerce them into offering…(insert maniacal laughter here)

JB

hey guys im going to try to swing a corporate rate at my gym for us. only thing is it might be limite to that specific location. i’ll let you guys know the details.

Nice Berardi and CT.

Good Idea as far as looking to get a realistic number for supps and what kinds. Also a good idea on the gym membership. Although, since I am an alumi at a Uni, I get mine for like 20 bucks a month. Which is cheap. Not to mention, during summer when all the students go home to party, they gym is dead and I can actually get some dumbells.

Jaystyles, as far as the breakfast goes…that is hilarious! I will be considering that. Although, I won’t really be worrying that much about the macros of going out. Just looking forward to seeing you guys.

I am willing to bet, you all make me look out of shape, so it will be interesting to put faces to names etc. etc.

JB…thanks for the offer on hook-ups.
Any chance you will make it to the breakfast meeting.

Cheers ON T-Cell.

T

There’s a Yahoo group about this…