Ontario T-Cell

Hey Everyone

I’m relatively new to the site and the boards. However, reading the forums I’ve come across the mention of T-cells and I wanted to know if there was one already up an running for southern Ontario.

I know there are number of posters in the region which is why I ask.

Head out to Alberta and join in on the Alberta T-Cells, like Magnus did. They’ve tried to get an Ontario thing happening several times, and it never panned out.

we tried? well, we can’t let those Albertan farm boys think they’ve got a Canadian monopoly on T-cells. Ontario T-cell, here we come.

Big D _

The Albertans OWN the T-cells…now yes, it may just be the fact that when the livestock starts to molt our, uh…um…“recreation” gets messy and quite obvious when we wear black sweaters but the bottom line is that a nicer and friendlier bunch you ain’t gonna find.

You need a few things to launch a successful T-Cell:

Someone to put up the crew ~ This includes T-food and bevies. Dead cow is a good place to start and really, after that who cares?

Pretty girls ~ Yes you could do it with out them but just like sex, it’s WAY more fun with 'em…

Something fun to do ~ You could sit around Starbuck’s sipping your half/caff triple mocha cinnamon dream latte and talking about everyone on the forums but if you do we’re just gonna tell everyone yer gay. That’s what we did to CGB (Craig who screams like a girl when he gets hit in the head with a paintball…really, just like a 5 year-old girl)

Get a solid commitment from at least 5 of you, set a date, book the deal and do it. If the other pussies in your area bail, fuck’em, you didn’t want to know the anti-social losers anyway.

Some of the nicest people I know I met at our T-Cells…turns out that we all have a ton in common (besides talking about Timmy P’s “strange rash” photo collection that he has mounted over his desk).

Do it. Have fun.

"Ants are so much like human beings as to be an embarrassment. They farm fungi, raise aphids as livestock, launch armies into war, use chemical sprays to alarm and confuse enemies, capture slaves, engage in child labor, exchange information ceaselessly. They do everything but watch television.

~ Lewis Thomas

Cupcake,

that was fucking hilarious. you get to be an honourary member when we’re up and running. cheers.

mississauga here; go to mac in hamilton

I propose the following for our first meeting:

anybody have a real nice home theater system setup? I have both Ruhl vids, both Levrone vids, Pumping Iron, Craig Titus, Flex, Unbelievable and a few others (I’ll be running them from a laptop so all I need it S video in and RCA audio in)

open to suggestions; looking to meet like minded people