Only One Cycle

Say a person never lifted weights before. Say this person researched diet and nutrition and started lifting for a couple months and learned the gym. Say this person said to himself/herself I want to hit my genetic potential faster… So I will just go ahead and hit one cycle and that will be all.

Say this person has absolutely no desire to go beyond genetic potential just get there as fast as possible with the assistance of AAS and proper pct and hcg. Could the gains be maintained??? Would this person lose a little bit but keep some. If this person was under his/her genetic potential would using AAS to get there quicker be a viable solution and then maintain after that with no desire to go further and be a natty for eternity??? Thoughts???

If youve ever used peds, you are never a ‘‘natty’’ again. You wont hit your genetic potential after 1 cycle. This is a horrible idea and you sound like a lazy cunt.

I fail to see how this is a horrible idea. It would make this person the opposite of lazy seeing as how the goals are to become aesthetic AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. If one cycle could assist in helping an individual reach his or her genetic potential FASTER it is the opposite of lazy it is simply… what extent you are willing to go to in order to reach a certain goal. I have read multiple threads stating that if you hit a cycle and are still not at genetic potential you can maintain your gains. I would like to hear an actual response to this.

this fantasy person - whom we all know is you - would not know enough about training or eating to gain to be able to maintain the new muscle post-cycle.

In theory, yes, it would work. But it won’t.

You’ll still try, though, despite everyone telling you it’s a bad idea. Good luck!

So if I am to be clear you believe that this person would need much more experience with diet and training than a couple months to start supplementing with AAS. How long of a time period is considered good for an individual who wants to sky rocket to his/her genetic limit.

No.

1. Muscle tissue cannot be built that fast. It is not possible. You will gain a lot of intramuscular water and you and others in the gym will mistake that for actual muscle tissue. This will be lost upon cessation of drugs. You will also look stupid in front of your peers when that happens.

2. If you use drugs in the amount that you(or some internet “guru”) think will accelerate growth equivalent to DECADES of natural training for a first cycle, you will encounter the potential side effects that you are not prepared for which may include severe damage to your endocrine system and death.

3. If you fuck up your HPTA, whatever “natural potential” you think you have will drop considerably. You may end up smaller than your starting point while your HPTA takes months to recover, assuming full recovery is even possible. If that irony does not hit you like a slap in the face, try and imagine all of this happening like a Monty Python sketch, except the only ones laughing will be the regulars on “fake natty” sites.

So don’t be a fucking moron.

There is no such thing as just one cycle. I would suggest at least 3 years of natural dedication before using AAS.

Try preworkouts and animal paks/staks. Your body will grow and you will keep your gains. When you come off your cycle, if you choose to go this route, you will be ok your first few weeks but after a month or more of being off, you will think back on how good you felt/looked/strength and want to do another. As I said and you will see other vets will agree, there is no such thing as just one cycle.

well, it’s an idea. not a good one, but an idea nonetheless…

OP, here’s the deal: you’re prolly not gonna gain more than 15-20 lbs on a cycle. and if that maxes you out at your genetic limit, then you either a) have shitty genetics or b) you don’t know how to train and eat right. in both cases, you won’t hold on to very much of that cycle…

personally, i gained around 50 lbs of LBM in the first couple years when i started lifting, so it can be done.

I bet you spend more time reading than actually training.

The theory does make sense but theory doesn’t always go parallel with practice.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
well, it’s an idea. not a good one, but an idea nonetheless…

OP, here’s the deal: you’re prolly not gonna gain more than 15-20 lbs on a cycle. and if that maxes you out at your genetic limit, then you either a) have shitty genetics or b) you don’t know how to train and eat right. in both cases, you won’t hold on to very much of that cycle…

personally, i gained around 50 lbs of LBM in the first couple years when i started lifting, so it can be done.[/quote]

there’s another point i’d like to address. androgens not only increase the muscle fiber size, but also the number of cells in the muscle fibers. what this means, is that once you go “on,” you’re never really natural again. for those looking into competing in “natural” events, i think that this is an important point…

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2006-0357

1 cycle won’t do shit and no one just cycles once…

YEAH NOT A VERY GOOD IDEA…I think what will prob happen is you will get quite strong think its awesome then snap or tear something in an arm or leg…muscle will tear a tendon pushing weight much heavier than your body can handle…I have done thin myself on bench press many years ago

I think that it is theoretically possible for you to accelerate your gains and keep some of them, but not anywhere near to your genetic limit, and it is also very unlikely that you would manage to keep your gains if you are so new to training.

If you had been training and eating and making solid gains naturally for at least 6 months under the close supervision of a hardcore strength or bodybuilding coach (not some skinny personal trainer guy) then I think it would be possible to obtain some lasting benefit from a properly executed cycle and PCT (6 months is my rough opinion, and still probably too short).

By the way, you don’t actually think that you will stop after one cycle?
(Lays chips - betcha can’t eat just one).