Only a 2 week Mag-10 cycle??

I’ve been training for 4 years and would like to try a Mag-10 cycle. To start off I would only like to do a 2 week cycle. Is Tribex 500 and M necessary after only one cycle? What type of benefits would i see from taking them? Thanks for helping a newbie to T-mag.

Perhaps you should read the “MAG-10 FAQ” article at T-mag.

TRIBEX AND M HELP YOUR ENDROCRINE LEVELS TO GET BACK TO NORMAL OR CLOSE TO NORMAL.USING THESE WOULD ALLOW YOU TO START ANOTHER CYCLE OF MAG10 IN SHORTER TIME FRAME.BASICALLY INSTEAD OF WAITING FOUR WEEKS YOU GO TO TWO WEEKS.

[Note from Mod: No need to scream. Kill the caps.]

I think RabidRhino was asking if Tribex and M would be neccesary if he wasn’t planning to do a second Mag10 cycle anytime soon thereafter (let’s say six months). If that’s the case then, without supplementation, wouldn’t endrocrine levels rise back to normal on its own? I think that’s a good question.

Thanks carwreck, what you stated more clearly was what I was originally trying to ask.

Regardless of whether you are going to do anothing cycle of Mag-10 it would be to your advantage to use Tribex and M as recommended post-cycle. Yes, endrocine levels will return to normal without Tribex and M, but it will not be nearly as fast as with them. The faster levels return to normal the more likely you are to keep your gains (given training and diet are optimal).

While using Tribex and M after a 2 weeker is not necessary, it will likely help. I asked Bill Roberts about this roughly a year ago, and he said something similar.

If you can afford it, give it a shot. If money is an issue, just do the Mag-10, and you'll still see great gains.