Online Poker

Do any of you guys play poker for money online? Which site do you recommend? Thanks…

There’s a great new site called ThePlatinumPokerClub www.theplatinumpokerclub.com Im up over 1500 in less than 3 weeks playing 2/4,3/6 and small tournaments. Since its just starting, this is the time to get in on the action. They have 100fpp(frequent player points…you get 100 about every hour or so of live play) tournaments every night with a small amount of players and first place is quaranteed 200+. Also, they have $5 tournaments where first is guaranteed $125+ regardless of how many participants (ive seen as few as 18.) They also have a deposit bonus of 50%($250max)! I just checked out 5 other major sites and the highest ive seen is 30%. I deposited $500 and have $250 in bonus money (gotten $70 in about 2 weeks.) With this referral code AllBizNiz, you get an extra $25 at signup (I get some back for the referral too.) Good luck…

ultimatebet.com is the best online poker site. you can play for free all you want against other online people from all over and you can chat. They also have tournements all the time, and if your feeling charitable there are a ton of cash tables including no-limit if you’re frisky! Good luck.

[quote]GrowHard wrote:
Do any of you guys play poker for money online? Which site do you recommend? Thanks…[/quote]

I just can’t bring myself to play online for real money. To easy for people to play cooperatively (cheat like filthy ho’s).