Online Personal Training Systems

No idea where to post this question, but hopefully it finds some lovin.

I was wandering if anyone does online personal training, either as a coach or as a trainee? And if so, what kind of software/system do you use to communicate with each other?

I wander if any of these online systems are worth it, such as ptonthenet or peaktraining. Or if it would be in my best interest to just use something like Google Docs.

Thanks for any advice.

[quote]cmess wrote:
I was wandering if anyone does online personal training, either as a coach or as a trainee? And if so, what kind of software/system do you use to communicate with each other?

I wander if any of these online systems are worth it, such as ptonthenet or peaktraining. Or if it would be in my best interest to just use something like Google Docs. [/quote]
Wonder. You’re wondering. Clients notice typos. :wink:

I used Fitness Generator for a while a few years ago (I think it was about when it first came out). It was alright at the time, but the exercise selection didn’t always have what I needed.

I ended up quitting it and stick to good “old fashioned” e-mail correspondence. It works fine, you just need to be organized and punctual. (But then, those are important traits for a trainer anyhow.)