Online Gear - Trial by Fire

I’ve reached by peak many years ago in the Gym, was very proud of myself and the weights I picked up and set down. My life then turned upside down by a career change, at 47. Because of this and other things I didnt work out for three months. yeah yeah I know what your thinking if you been working out your whole life like me. Three months and was back, only three months and I couldnt lift 75% of what I lifted when I stopped. Low T, right? Thats what I was thinking.

A couple younger guys kept mentioning these Supplements, turned out I tried them before researching them. ProHormones. Yeah got off them quickly. Anyways, through that research and everything I was reading I decided to try a simple cycle. Jumped in once more and lost my money and they were happy to take it and in return I have been entertained with simple minded lies from thier leader.

Since then found , what I hope is a reliable source and waiting for some Test E with 50mg of Oxymetholone to kick it off for a few weeks. I will keep everyone posted one my results.

this is just a weird post bro lol. idk what to say to that. good luck? are you asking or just flaunting your excitement about getting on? seems like your looking for a source and your not going to get anywhere with that this way. kinda confusing to read through this post to be honest. how old are you

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
this is just a weird post bro lol. idk what to say to that. good luck? are you asking or just flaunting your excitement about getting on? seems like your looking for a source and your not going to get anywhere with that this way. kinda confusing to read through this post to be honest. how old are you[/quote]

I think Op doesn’t know that everyone here gets their gear online…