One Year's Work

Thanks guys.

I am the bread of life.

Here’s a pic from today. Make’in progress.

Have you always been able to generate electrical fireballs from your fingers like that?

Anyway good going but it’s about patience and consistency now

And well done staying with haircut!

Most of these guys are where they are because their training is measured in years and decades.

This a lifestyle so don’t give it up. You are ahead of most, pictures look good.

Everyone is telling you the same thing, eat more. You need quality protein eggs, chicken, fish, steak not hotdogs and teenager food.

Eat lots of beans. Black beans, kidney beans etc… Eat healthy carbs like sweet potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal and try to stay away from white rice and refined processed foods that can lead to diabetes.

Get mom and dad on board and tell them about whey protein to make shakes. It’s heart healthy for them as well and lowers blood pressure. Pick an inexpensive one at your grocery although Walmart seems to have best prices on whey protein. It will be in the vitamin section.

Use the search engine here on T-Nation and search any question you can think of.

Follow this guys thread, he’s in college and is a good role model. He’s being coached to compete in a show this fall:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Spidey22#myForums/thread/5629820/

Well, it’s been awhile, but I’ve been lifting steady and making some gains. My body fat % has gone up a bit since the last picture but I’m fine with that for now.
Here’s my current stats:
Body weight: 190
Bench: 190
Squat: 185?
Deadlift: 275
Overhead Press: 120

As you can see, my squat is really whimpy, I need to work on that.

Great foundation. Great structure… great, great… continue lifting and eating to bring some mass, to gain more lean mass, and maybe some fat… I don’t want to say what I’m thinking about, maybe the dark side (kkkkk) will come one day, and you’ll be able to be awesome.