One Year of Hard Work

Omg, sambas…brings me back to AstroTurf. Slide tackling on that shit caused the worst strawberries!

haha not really… had lots of ups n downs… got bored… no gains without juice… devastated feom friends getting better in 6months while on juice… i started training again 2 weeks ago… holding lots of fat…

so i was a kid back then… and i was just bragging about my results as a natty… i tried juice for a while… got good gains and lost them all once i stopped… im a father of 2 boys now…

1 Like

Honesty…more like it! Sorry if cold and blunt but I’m kinda wired that way when people lie. Glad you T ransformed your life :blush:

1 Like

im thinking of starting a winnavar cycle as orals and
tren acetate
test pro
and masteron as Injectable… i was 74kg in those pics… hahaha skinny as fuckk

Ummm, you’re not around, trust me ya don’t know “skinny” and people cangain without supps

im around 85kg now with around 14bf

So are you a fly by night or trying to befriend people here? There are a lot of really cool people who like honesty, can bitch slap ya, but can help with whatever you want to achieve in life.

haha… well im a sports medicine major… and i work with athletes in my country… so yeah… but experience beats all… im afraid of high blood pressure and hairloss if i start the juice…

I only drink Gatorade.

just thought it wud be nice to post 11yrs later… and especially here… cuz i cAnt stand the social media shit

sugar is great

just let me get on my pc… this app sucks

I am on my iPad

When ya do, be honest with people cuz y’all never change if you dont

I’ve gone from 83-125ish

… in those pics… i was a natty… and with only 8-9 months of lifting TRUE dat… but as all the comments said… when ur lean… u look kinda tricky in pics… i was skinny… well matter of fact… just before the pics i was treating an allergy of mine… was taking cortisone… and i had abnormal strength compared to my friends… i think its because of the drug… i maintained most of my strength gains from the drug… then after like 3 yrs of lifting seriously and shit… i took primobolan… gains like 4kgs of lean muscle… looked crazy… but after the effect washed off… i was back to normal… so yeah… on and off since then… i believe i look … ok… for a 33yr old with 2 kids :p…

oh wow… u were SKINNY… lookin great now…

used To keep posted but long story

That was at 100…and I’m 38