One Week Clen Cycle?

Hello to all of you. I am cutting almost 3 months now, a week ago I dropped my carbs under 200gr/day but for some reason, my body started holding water and probably a bit of fat, even though I do refeed. Because only 1 week remains for my cutting period to end, my thinking was to first increase a little bit my carb intake but also to take clenbuterol for one week, my final week. My question is, will I have results using clenbuterol just for 1 week? As a beginner, I do not know if I can go higher than 30mcg/day.
Opinions?

lol :lol:

So I will take that as a no :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s a waste of time in every sense of the term. Just keep cutting as you were if it’s been successful.

1 Like

Hi dage7 I am a big fan of clen but I have never seen any results on 7 days.
2-3 weeks is much better and you should ramp up starting at 10mcg and only go up until you see visible shaking in your hands then back off 10mcg.

Pay no attention to soulfighter his is a punk kid natty troll why he comes over to pharma is beyond me.

I don’t think that Clen Worth it, i would do clen if im about to get to the scene and i want to be leaner than 5% BF ( example ) the final kick for a fat loss. But not for someone like you who just do it for fun and want to loose fat.

Try to understand your body, add cardio, go walk, add something else that will bring fat loss

I second this.

You ok lately? You seem overly sensitive to smartass/trolly answers recently. I saw another thread where you were busting balls because members were being too tough on someone who obviously was full of shit. You made comments about guys being on their periods and high E2. You good bud?

It is every ones right to call bullshit and bust balls if you spot it. If you dont call out people on their bullshit, they tend to think it is ok. I agree members should pass on their knowledge, but there is limitations to that.

I lurk pharma to learn - I’m not gonna be natty forever. But there’s obvious places I feel confident enough to chime in and address that something’s wrong.

This is one of those instances. There are also other times where 18-21 year old kids wanna get on roids but barely lift

1 Like

Yes I am OK. It just seems like lately the members have really been picking on the new guys. This is one of the best forums because we have more than 5 guys posting like so many of the others. I just worry we are scaring new members away.
I have no issues with calling out a stupid move, we have all done them, but it would be nice to see an encouraging statement as well every now and then. We are all here to seek help or offer it.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you. It just because I added a lot of water a week before my vacations and which drives me crazy. I have already increased my water consumption up to 6L and I might add 1-2 cardio session.

hmm barely lift?? In the gym 10 years now I am 80kg with 9%BF (Dexa scan) but yeah asking a question for something unfamiliar to me makes me a wannabe kid (24yo).
I believe that @hrdlvn is right about you. Get a new hobby kido, like finding a gf or bf, whatever suits you.

When I referred to barely lifting, I wasn’t talking about you. But if the shoe fits, it makes sense why you’re only 80kg

10 years ago you were 14. If you think any of your training was serious as a kid, you wouldn’t be asking any dumb questions like this. Even a non lifter would know better

1 Like

I’ve taken ephedrine plenty before, it kind of makes me lose my mind sometimes more than anything. I get super aggressive, weird sensations of grandeur

does clen do the same thing? how bad are the heart accelerations if the dose is too high?

The only bad side I get is if I take to much to soon my hands will shake.
I just finished a 2 week cycle and got the shakes for one day.
The shake was so bad I could not hold a cup of coffee so I backed off the daily dose. I wear a garmin HR monitor and my resting HR went from 58 to 63 for the first 3 days then it dropped back to 59-60.

This is what works for me YMMV you have to experiment.
10mg breakfast
20mg breakfast
20mg breakfast 20mg before gym
20mg breakfast 20mg before gym 20mg post gym or before dinner
25mg breakfast 25mg before gym 25mg post gym or before dinner
25mg breakfast 25mg before gym 25mg post gym or before dinner 25 bedtime.
I have no issues sleeping on Clen.
25mg breakfast 25mg before gym 25mg post gym or before dinner 25 bedtime.
25mg breakfast 25mg before gym 25mg post gym or before dinner
20mg breakfast 20mg before gym 20mg post gym or before dinner
20mg breakfast
20mg breakfast
off cycle for two weeks the repeat for one more cycle.

if I take 30mg or 35 mg I get the shakes pretty bad. I have never felt the heart flutter stuff but I think it is because I keep my doses low. You have to experiment to see how much you can tolerate then back off 5-10mg taking more smaller doses during the day.

HTH

How can you lucky bastards still get your hands on ephedrine, that shit is like goldust.

SB

Uh, it is still legal in Canada dude. You can get a whole bag of 50tabs @8mg at any vitamin store there for under $10. Make a friend with a Canadian lol.

I used to be obsessed with ephedrine. it hits me super hard and it works but the more I use it, the less I sleep, the more agitated and crazy I get and at this age I feel like my sleep and well being, mentally, is more important than the feeling of being (falsely) invincible.

But is it Ephedrine Sulfate like in Bronkaid or is the old school ephedrine with alkaloids? Bronkaid doesnt do shit for me but the stuff prior to becoming illegal in the US was awesome and made me feel great with no jitters.

1 Like

Im pretty sure Canada was the first place to make Ephedrine HCL illegal?

You sure its not ephedra extrac? Which is useless.

SB

@Singhbuilder

it is Ephedrine HCL. I believe they are allowed to sell it if the tabs are under 8mg.