T Nation

One Stop Shop for Nutrition Advice?

nutrition

I know this is a bit of an “a typical” - “get stronger and smaller” post. But I’m after a book or internet resource (all in one place) so I can try stripping from 25% bf to 15% ish.
If any one has and help then I’d appreciate it. So for info - 110kg, I’m running 5/3/1 with no conditioning. Although I should. Trying to maintain 3000cals, 150g or protein a day eating relatively clean. Is this enough?

There’s a website called something like T-Country. Maybe T-Notion? Cant remember exactly what it’s called but I’m sure you’ll find it if you look.

Has about a million free articles on diet and nutrition. Should give you everything you need.

What, exactly, did you eat yesterday?

Height?

Yes, you should do the complete program properly, not just do the fun lifting stuff.

bigronsaw

To be fair, there’s only like 5,000 articles so far.

@carlbm, start with something like this plan, but know that as a fat dude, the phrase “earn your carbs” is a real thing. Either cut the carbs down or you have to introduce some regular conditioning work most days of the week to put those carbs to use.

Maybe the “one stop” should be re-phrased as concise. Cuz yeah - 5,000 articles.

Height 6ft.
Thanks for the heads up on the diet. I’ll have a look.

I think I’m seeing a pattern here…

I agree actually, there does need to be better link up with the Tnation part of the website, prob a top ten classic reads for each category also.

Anyway read any 5 articles by beradi, 5/31 krypteia template will melt the fat off also

Whatever you read, don’t just follow it blindly, make sure you understand the principles of why you’re eating a certain way and build lasting habbits from that. Much the same way as the principles of 531 can be applied to a multitude of training styles

Honestly at that level of body fat you just simply need to eat less. You don’t even need to “move more.”

I bet you could tell us 5 ways to improve your diet right now. Just start doing those things.

You know what to do man, just start doing it