One Song for the Rest of Your Life

Either Ice Ice Baby

Or LSD

1 Like

TOOL Reflection

2 Likes

They used to sell cassettes(I know, I know, I’m fucking old) with a compilation of 20+ top hits every couple of months. These were all unauthorized covers by cheap musicians they got from The Philippines. I bought a couple because they were dirt cheap and I couldn’t afford the originals.

To their credit, they did well with some of the slow songs especially the covers by female singers. Filipino chicks have some real pipes on them.

But for Ice Ice baby, the intro went well and then the singer went, “OK, stop
” right at the start of the first verse lol and then mumbled his way throughout the song. It was hilarious.

Maybe I’d choose that version if I can still find it.

Now you have to find it and digitalize it so we can all hear it!

1 Like

I doubt it’s possible lol. All my cassette tapes have either been thrown away or lost. Even if it’s still somehow somewhere in my parents’ storeroom when they packed some of my old stuff when they moved, I doubt it would even work and there’s no way I’m going to go out to try to find a cassette player to play it.

1 Like

“Snocone Creator” by Fishboy

1 Like
2 Likes

I still enjoy it as much as 13 years ago

1 Like

bud, I’ve known you for I think over a decade now 
 if I didn’t know you were kidding by know then I’m dumber than I thought

1 Like

Here you go, I think this will displace all these tracks for everyone:

WTF did I just watch :exploding_head:

1 Like

point well taken.

Unchained by Van Halen

S

2 Likes

Never had heard of them. Based on this song, they sound a bit like AJJ.

Amazing grace, played on the bagpipes. No contest.

1 Like

AJJ, nice. Similar musical circles. If you’re into an album that has scope, depth, and incredible storytelling, Fishboy’s “Waitsgiving” is unmatched.

Anytime those two harmonize its angelic. Emmylou is a great one too.

1 Like

Listening to it now. Definitely up my alley. The singer’s voice is a bit whiny, but the Mountain Goats are one of my all time favorites so I’m not put off by that.

My son (8 year old) LOVES these:

1 Like

Baby Shark.

Am I doing this right?

3 Likes