T Nation

One Rib Cage Higher Than the Other

what couldbe the cause?

FYI my right side of pelvis is raised compared to left and left shoulder girdle is raised compared to right

[quote]hicontrast wrote:
what couldbe the cause?

FYI my right side of pelvis is raised compared to left and left shoulder girdle is raised compared to right[/quote]

Natural selection?

just kidding…we all have imbalances.

could be a shortened quadratus lumborum on one side.

can you get a sports massage?

Scoliosis?

[quote]hicontrast wrote:
what couldbe the cause?

FYI my right side of pelvis is raised compared to left and left shoulder girdle is raised compared to right[/quote]

There are people on this board who want to help if we can. However, you need to meet us half way and provide MUCH MORE information.

Scoliosis, weaknesses, untreated injuries, imbalances, muscles spasms, joints sprains, compensatory patterns.
Problems from so many areas could contribute to this.

Sorry to be a little blunt but this is a bit like me ringing up a mechanic and saying “my car makes a noise, whats wrong with it?”

Adding to the information it’s my right side of rib cage that is higher, which I find odd as my right side of pelvis is higher so I thought that would be the side with the tight QL. My right lat is really tight as is my left glute medius. I’m going to get a massage on the weekend so hopefully this should help. my right side of rectus is also more developed and “sticks out more” I’m not sure what other information I can give?