One Movie Forever

Fight Club

The Princess Bride

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

I almost went with FMJ, it’s pretty epic but after bootcamp it falls off a bit, not much but enough to bump it down a spot for me.

Hmmm. tough one…

I’d have to say…

Gladiator.

or maybe V is for Vendetta.

Wow, this is tough. Off the top I’d probably say Pulp Fiction 'cause I feel it’s hands down the best movie of our time and arguablly the best movie of any time. But, I’m not sold on it. Let me get back to you.

This one.

I dont know why but to this day this movie always makes me laugh and never gets old.

[quote]dumbbellhead wrote:
This one.[/quote]

I’ll second that. To protect the glory of this awesome movie let’s pretend they didn’t make that horribly shitty sequel.

Paths of Glory- one of Stanley Kurbrick’s first movies. The filming is awesome, the story is incredible, and I love that movie.

Man on Fire

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]dumbbellhead wrote:
This one.[/quote]

I’ll second that. To protect the glory of this awesome movie let’s pretend they didn’t make that horribly shitty sequel.[/quote]

If you guys liked it, you should check out this for shits and grins. I was living in Westwood and roommates with Chris Brinker when Duffy signed to make the movie. It was a real wild time for those guys.

Finalists: Blazing Saddles, Apocalypse Now, Raising Arizona.

Winner: Raising Arizona.

A toss up between three:

Book of Eli

Man on Fire

I Am Legend.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
I dont know why but to this day this movie always makes me laugh and never gets old. [/quote]

Straight up man…I’m hating you right now for making me admit I watch this whenever its on. Not sure if its on my forever list. But yeah I enjoy the hell out of that star trek spoof.

Haven’t seen it yet, but this one may be a very good contender

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
I dont know why but to this day this movie always makes me laugh and never gets old. [/quote]

Straight up man…I’m hating you right now for making me admit I watch this whenever its on. Not sure if its on my forever list. But yeah I enjoy the hell out of that star trek spoof.[/quote]

Its not a romantic comedy so fuck it. I know what I like, the acting is out of this world, the writing was top notch, special effects were awesome. I giggle like a little bitch whenever this is on, hell I have the DVD and watch at least 5-6 times a year.

Happy Gilmore