One More Reason To Hate The Yankees

[quote]Man O’ War wrote:
Chris Adams wrote:
Well, maybe he never really bags them, the ladies. It could be the gay effect were woman feel comfortable with hanging out with a gay man like he is one of her girlfriends. They allow him to touch them because he is gay. Yes, there is something with being gay, sorry to disappoint you all.

When I was in High School this guy I knew implemented an ingenius/fucking insane 3 year plan.

In year 10 he decided that he wasn’t having enough luck with the ladies. The plan was as follows…

Year 10: Start telling chicks that he thinks he is gay, and break into their inner circle.

Year 11: Spend a half a year under the impression that he was gay. The second half of the year was to be spent being confused again and telling the girls that he is thinking he is straight again.

Year 12: Bang all the chicks he made friends with.

It worked like a charm. All the chicks flocked to him, as he was the only openly gay guy in the school. He turned it around and banged a record 15 girls in the last year at school. All hot too!

It was a brazen move as we all laughed at him holding Melrose Place viewings in the AV room at lunch time whilst we all played ball and etc. He came up trumps.

[/quote]

he must have got inspiration from that Bloodhound Gang song. “I wish I was queer so I could get chicks”… Great song

This thread is whack!

Dont hate the player, Hate the game!

Jeter gets props!

Wow, that takes a lot of balls to pull off; I don’t know if I would have the discipline to stay the course for three years.

heh. i dont care about the flaming. i stand by my comment. a hotter jessica is jessica alba.

[quote]Man O’ War wrote:
Chris Adams wrote:
Well, maybe he never really bags them, the ladies. It could be the gay effect were woman feel comfortable with hanging out with a gay man like he is one of her girlfriends. They allow him to touch them because he is gay. Yes, there is something with being gay, sorry to disappoint you all.

When I was in High School this guy I knew implemented an ingenius/fucking insane 3 year plan.

In year 10 he decided that he wasn’t having enough luck with the ladies. The plan was as follows…

Year 10: Start telling chicks that he thinks he is gay, and break into their inner circle.

Year 11: Spend a half a year under the impression that he was gay. The second half of the year was to be spent being confused again and telling the girls that he is thinking he is straight again.

Year 12: Bang all the chicks he made friends with.

It worked like a charm. All the chicks flocked to him, as he was the only openly gay guy in the school. He turned it around and banged a record 15 girls in the last year at school. All hot too!

It was a brazen move as we all laughed at him holding Melrose Place viewings in the AV room at lunch time whilst we all played ball and etc. He came up trumps.

[/quote]

That should have gone on his college resume. No admissions officer could turn that down.

[quote]ftothe3 wrote:
heh. i dont care about the flaming. i stand by my comment. a hotter jessica is jessica alba.[/quote]

If it’s Biel versus Alba, I’ve gotta go with Biel, personally. I’d be interested to see what decision other guys would make. Obviously most of us guys would be happy to ever land a girl on the level of either one of these women. But if I had my choice, I’d still have to go Biel all the way.

[quote]T-Bone81 wrote:
ftothe3 wrote:
heh. i dont care about the flaming. i stand by my comment. a hotter jessica is jessica alba.

If it’s Biel versus Alba, I’ve gotta go with Biel, personally. I’d be interested to see what decision other guys would make. Obviously most of us guys would be happy to ever land a girl on the level of either one of these women. But if I had my choice, I’d still have to go Biel all the way.[/quote]

I’d treat them both like shit.

Oh, yeah. Yankees are garbage.

YANKEES LOSE!

DUHHHHHHHHHHH YANKEES LOSE!

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
I, for one, would like to nominate your friend for some form of nobel prize. Is there a category for pimpology? If not, there should be. Sheer genius (unless he actually had to suck cock somewhere along the line to prove his sexuality, in which case he loses, big time).
[/quote]

No cock was sucked along the way.

In the town I came from, if you called yourself gay, there was no proof needed.

[quote]DukeBoSox wrote:
Wow, that takes a lot of balls to pull off; I don’t know if I would have the discipline to stay the course for three years.[/quote]

It was really only a year and a half. After that point he hit his confused state.

[quote]KombatAthlete wrote:
That should have gone on his college resume. No admissions officer could turn that down.
[/quote]

He was smart enough!