T Nation

One More Reason To Hate The Yankees

[i]Jessica Biel Latest Jeter Squeeze?

Mariah Carey, Vanessa Minnillo, and now … Jessica Biel? Apparently, Derek Jeter has snagged yet another high-profile beauty: the Yankee captain and “The Illusionist” star Biel were spotted at Hollywood celeb-boite Hyde Tuesday night. They were “laughing and giggling together,” according to Page Six, and Jeter massaged Biel’s shoulders, say Rush & Molloy. The couple left the club together, though Jeter has also been spotted in New York the past week without Jessica.[/i]

I could see Derek Jeter giggling.

I thought she was a lesbian.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/09/jessica_biel_kiss_x17.jpg

[quote]wfifer wrote:
I thought she was a lesbian.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/09/jessica_biel_kiss_x17.jpg[/quote]

I’m ok with that.

Go Red Sox.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
I could see Derek Jeter giggling.[/quote]

Word.

[quote]PGA wrote:

I’m ok with that.[/quote]

Oh believe me, I’m more than OK with that.

I’m sick to my stomach.

Say what you will about the Yankees but you have to acknowledge that Jeter is the man. The guy is a stud on the field and he consistently bags the finest women.

Kudos to Jeter, I honestly want to attain his level of pimpage some day.

jessica biel is so overrated.

[quote]ftothe3 wrote:
jessica biel is so overrated.[/quote]

She might be, but her ass definitly is not.

[quote]ftothe3 wrote:

Kill yourself, fast.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
ftothe3 wrote:

She might be, but her ass definitly is not.[/quote]

What ass are you talking about?

Another.

Well, maybe he never really bags them, the ladies. It could be the gay effect were woman feel comfortable with hanging out with a gay man like he is one of her girlfriends. They allow him to touch them because he is gay. Yes, there is something with being gay, sorry to disappoint you all.

[quote]Chris Adams wrote:
Well, maybe he never really bags them, the ladies. It could be the gay effect were woman feel comfortable with hanging out with a gay man like he is one of her girlfriends. They allow him to touch them because he is gay. Yes, there is something with being gay, sorry to disappoint you all.[/quote]

When I was in High School this guy I knew implemented an ingenius/fucking insane 3 year plan.

In year 10 he decided that he wasn’t having enough luck with the ladies. The plan was as follows…

Year 10: Start telling chicks that he thinks he is gay, and break into their inner circle.

Year 11: Spend a half a year under the impression that he was gay. The second half of the year was to be spent being confused again and telling the girls that he is thinking he is straight again.

Year 12: Bang all the chicks he made friends with.

It worked like a charm. All the chicks flocked to him, as he was the only openly gay guy in the school. He turned it around and banged a record 15 girls in the last year at school. All hot too!

It was a brazen move as we all laughed at him holding Melrose Place viewings in the AV room at lunch time whilst we all played ball and etc. He came up trumps.

[quote]ftothe3 wrote:

I’ve seen a lot of dumb things uttered on this web site.

That was the dumbest.

[quote]Man O’ War wrote:
Chris Adams wrote:
Well, maybe he never really bags them, the ladies. It could be the gay effect were woman feel comfortable with hanging out with a gay man like he is one of her girlfriends. They allow him to touch them because he is gay. Yes, there is something with being gay, sorry to disappoint you all.

When I was in High School this guy I knew implemented an ingenius/fucking insane 3 year plan.

In year 10 he decided that he wasn’t having enough luck with the ladies. The plan was as follows…

Year 10: Start telling chicks that he thinks he is gay, and break into their inner circle.

Year 11: Spend a half a year under the impression that he was gay. The second half of the year was to be spent being confused again and telling the girls that he is thinking he is straight again.

Year 12: Bang all the chicks he made friends with.

It worked like a charm. All the chicks flocked to him, as he was the only openly gay guy in the school. He turned it around and banged a record 15 girls in the last year at school. All hot too!

It was a brazen move as we all laughed at him holding Melrose Place viewings in the AV room at lunch time whilst we all played ball and etc. He came up trumps.

[/quote]

I, for one, would like to nominate your friend for some form of nobel prize. Is there a category for pimpology? If not, there should be. Sheer genius (unless he actually had to suck cock somewhere along the line to prove his sexuality, in which case he loses, big time).

You got that right.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
ftothe3 wrote:

I’ve seen a lot of dumb things uttered on this web site.

That was the dumbest.

[/quote]