One Month On TRT/Bad Condition. Really Need Your Help

My labs just came back today after 1 month use of Test E 100 mg/week.( 50 mg every 3.5 days protocol). No HCG, no AI.
Now Testosterone 721
Estradiol 42
I started to feel little good after the second week. My sleep was better, less fatigue, no anxiety. But in the fourth week all these symptoms are starting to creep up again. More anxiety, brain fog, memory issues, fatigue, no wood, poor erections and low libido.

So what do you think my next protocol should be ? I am feeling bad atm.
Should I increase the dosage to 200 mg / week and add 0.25 mg of arimidex twice a week?
Or
keep my Test dosage the same at(100 mg/ week) and adding 0.25 mg arimidex to lower the E2 so to find out a good Test:E2 ratio.
What do you suggest?
Your help will be greatly greatly appreciate. I would be really thankful !

P.S. my estradiol testing method is chemiluminescent microparticle immunoassay ( CMIA). I am not sure how much accurate is this. But for sure more accurate than normal estradiol method.

How long after your last shot was this test taken?

E2 is definitely an issue. If you can get it, start taking it. The dosage sounds fine for where you are now, but I’m pretty ignorant since I don’t have the E2 problem.

If you can’t get it, try Grape Seed Extract - it works for me. I dose 200 mg 3x per week on 140mg a week of Test C.

Good luck.

These tests were taken after two days of last 50 mg Test E shot.

I would add arimidex not increase t

Thank you.
Any back ground for your selection? Would love to know.

I don’t have your age. But you are over 700 at 100 mg. Increase your t to 200mg is not really trt anymore more like a light cycle to lift.

To avoid ai you can lower dose to about 80-90 mg a week (may still need ai)Or just add AI to your current dose .25 sounds reasonable to start at time of injection. Also what was the range of your e2 lab? Was is the sensitive test?

Have you read the stickies?
If so you would not be asking this.

Most guys need 1mg anastrozole per 100mg T ester to get near E2=22pg/ml which is optimal for most guys. Rarely a guy will need more E2, probably some enzyme variants.

Try 0.5mg anastrozole at time of 50mg T injections.

Injecting T subq provides smoother T levels.

Please drop this thread and continue a more meaningful thread were we have context of labs and other info.

Thank you. Just doing it. I have so much respect for your knowledge.

sorry what is AI

Aromatase Inhibitor which blocks estrogen.