One Month Off Blast and Cruise

Do I tell the doc I’m off gear permanently and need trt? Or that I’m going to continue use in the future

Man I honestly don’t know. I think it would be dependant on the doctor. Like if it is a sports medicine doctor or a youth clinic doctor then that might be the one you can tell them I will be going on and off. Even then I would be careful.

As far as regular health insurance covering it then I think it would be through a traditional endocrinologist and I don’t see them being amenable to your continued use. Then again you might have a cool one.

Maybe start a thread in the TRT section and ask there.

I will say if you go through a traditional endo and your ultimate goal is the prescription, then strategically using short or no estered test as a way to keep you totally suppressed is in theory possible. You would just have to be very careful with your shot schedule and when they drawl blood. Your goal would be very close to a tested athlete but instead of looking like you have normal levels you would want to look like no levels.

The more I think about it the more I think you should go start a thread in trt and ask what everyone else did and how they went about it.

I’m not sure I’d tell them you are going to be taking more than they are prescribing. You certainly want to be honest with your Doc in most cases, but in this case I’m not sure the doc would prescribe you a med that you say that you’re going to abuse in the eyes of the AMA. Many docs will prescribe 200mgs or high tbh, that’s a solid dose. I know there is one tele-clinic that does 300 off the bat. That’ll get you almost 2000 TT.