One Hundred People Versus a Bear?

[quote]baekjool wrote:
Read this article and instantly thought of this thread.
http://news.sky.com/story/1142504/grizzly-bear-punched-by-camper-in-alaska

Revive![/quote]
Only 2 posts in almost 6 years… Mother of God.

ummmm what is a swaggot and how did I miss that in May?

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]baekjool wrote:
Read this article and instantly thought of this thread.
http://news.sky.com/story/1142504/grizzly-bear-punched-by-camper-in-alaska

Revive![/quote]
Only 2 posts in almost 6 years… Mother of God.[/quote]

I am a lurker, but… This thread…

Te struggle of man vs. bear continues.

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/index.cgi?id=9634649523

edit: na, I’m leaving the typo

Yeah, okay. An adult male brown bear versus one hundred typical soft-as-cookie dough fatass Americans, my money is on the bear every day of the week.

Same bear versus one hundred adult male hard-as-kettlebells-and-Kalashnikovs Russians? Different story entirely.

Only fifty Russians are required if enough vodka is involved.

And only twenty-five if they are all Mikhail Sidorychev.

who is going to decide who jumps on the bear first? if it’s a mass charge at the bear and it charges back the one’s it’s going for are going to be trying to climb over the people behind them. big pile up, bear picks out the one’s with the least shit in their pants, and has a snack.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Yeah, okay. An adult male brown bear versus one hundred typical soft-as-cookie dough fatass Americans, my money is on the bear every day of the week.

Same bear versus one hundred adult male hard-as-kettlebells-and-Kalashnikovs Russians? Different story entirely.

Only fifty Russians are required if enough vodka is involved. [/quote]

It only took one Russian, and he was to quote the article “older than the luftwaffe.”

Granted, the fight wasn’t to the death, and that bear might come back to finish the job, but I think if Yusuf has just one slightly intoxicated comrade with him for the re-match it ends with that bear as a rug.

are those 25 Mikhails allowed to at least carry some razors?

Bump!

I’m about to find out about a black bear.

One has been decimating one of my sheeps head mushroom patches for 2 years straight, and this year is the last straw. If I find him, one of us is gonna get a serious asskicking!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Did you trying urinating all over the place to mark your territory?

How about gouging up a nearby tree trunk, 8-10 feet off the ground?

Let em know, “I’m holdin’ it down 'Round here!”

I have. I whizzed right on the path he takes up through a gully. His response was to poo right next to my mark. It also tore up a bunch of ash trees that are all grubbed up from ash borer beetles, and knocked a couple of smaller ones over.

He or she is pretty big. The one paw print I found was about as wide as my thumb to pinky, fully outstretched.

I can only construe this as fightin words in ursus. I may need @csulli for back up.

Whoa! A for real bear situation!

Are you in the Alleganys?

We had a bear nosing around the back yard this summer. It’s not as cool as it looks on TV. I was worried my dogs would run out and surprise him.

Is it almost bear season up there?

Southern Allegheny county, actually. About 10 miles south of Pittsburgh. Not as much mountains as foothills and suburbs.

It is close to bear season, but I don’t think I could actually hunt the thing. I’ve found its tracks and whatnot, but have only seen it once when it was running (more like lumbering) off when I came up on it a few months ago. I kind of like the novelty of it being around and being able to track it a little bit. I’d probably piss myself if I actually came upon the thing face to face or in its den.

I’m with you; me trying to shoot a bear would be like John Candy in The Great Outdoors.

I’ve come about 15 feet from a mum and its 2 cubs - the scariest part was how unscared i was …lol!!

You lucky son…

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/03/health/bear-attack-pictures-trnd/

1 Like

Lol, so that’s what Push has been up to.

1 Like

Wanna know how I know it ain’t Push? The bear didn’t get pregnant again…

5 Likes