One HOT-ROX Capsule a Day?

For someone who consumes no caffeine/weight loss products including tea/soft drinks/coffee and all that jazz, would one capsule per day work effectively? Or should I start with atleast 2?

[quote]Almack9 wrote:
For someone who consumes no caffeine/weight loss products including tea/soft drinks/coffee and all that jazz, would one capsule per day work effectively? Or should I start with atleast 2?[/quote]

Read the bottle. Recommendation is to start with 2 doses of 1 cap- so 2 caps per day.

So I guess you technically SHOULD go with 2x1 cap per day, but if you’re cracked out as hell from the early dose on your first day, it probably won’t hurt you to skip the second. IMHO, if two caps would be too heavy of a stim effect for you (and it could very well be if you never use stims), it’s probably better to err on the side of caution so you can actually sleep.

I was pretty jittery and up when I took just one yesterday, no trouble sleeping, I’ll try a second one today and see how it goes.

[quote]Almack9 wrote:
I was pretty jittery and up when I took just one yesterday, no trouble sleeping, I’ll try a second one today and see how it goes.[/quote]

that’s wild. i have a friend who takes naps on 60mg of adderall

Well, I did take it at 8:30 in the morning, so I doubt there was much left in my system come 10 or 11 lol

[quote]Almack9 wrote:
For someone who consumes no caffeine/weight loss products including tea/soft drinks/coffee and all that jazz, would one capsule per day work effectively? Or should I start with atleast 2?[/quote]
If you’re sensitive to caffeine/stimulants, or you’re just not sure how you’ll respond, there’s nothing wrong with progressing:
One pill, once a day… one pill, twice a day… two pills in AM, one pill in PM… two pills twice a day. Sticking with each dose for a few days to assess and stopping or stepping back a “level” according to feel.

I don’t notice any kind of stimulant effect from HOT-ROX, but it’s obviously different for different people.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]Almack9 wrote:
I was pretty jittery and up when I took just one yesterday, no trouble sleeping, I’ll try a second one today and see how it goes.[/quote]
that’s wild. i have a friend who takes naps on 60mg of adderall[/quote]

When I worked at GNC, I once had a lady buy a bottle of Ripped Fuel and come back a half-hour or so later to return in, saying she “took some and felt wired and nauseous.” I processed the return and then checked the bottle. She took nine caps, an entire days worth, in one shot. The max dose was 3 caps, 3 times a day. Hurray for Darwin.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]Almack9 wrote:
If you’re sensitive to caffeine/stimulants, or you’re just not sure how you’ll respond, there’s nothing wrong with progressing:
One pill, once a day… one pill, twice a day… two pills in AM, one pill in PM… two pills twice a day. Sticking with each dose for a few days to assess and stopping or stepping back a “level” according to feel.

I don’t notice any kind of stimulant effect from HOT-ROX, but it’s obviously different for different people.

[quote]Almack9 wrote:

When I worked at GNC, I once had a lady buy a bottle of Ripped Fuel and come back a half-hour or so later to return in, saying she “took some and felt wired and nauseous.” I processed the return and then checked the bottle. She took nine caps, an entire days worth, in one shot. The max dose was 3 caps, 3 times a day. Hurray for Darwin.[/quote]

I think the jitteryness was from reintroducing caffeine to my system more than anything, took 2 yesterday and I’m not feeling a whole lot other than awake and in a good mood. lol

Wait, do we know each other?

Kidding, but that’s just poor use of resources lol.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]Almack9 wrote:

[quote]Almack9 wrote:

When I worked at GNC, I once had a lady buy a bottle of Ripped Fuel and come back a half-hour or so later to return in, saying she “took some and felt wired and nauseous.” I processed the return and then checked the bottle. She took nine caps, an entire days worth, in one shot. The max dose was 3 caps, 3 times a day. Hurray for Darwin.[/quote]

Oh how I love natural selection - it makes for good entertainment.

CS