One Fine Mama

Gollum would hit it.

too fat, no thanks.

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
I’d hit it[/quote]

Me too.

where did you find this? this is so sad. somewhere, someone thinks that this devastated girl looks good.

and, and, think about this: since the camera adds 10 pounds, and she weighs something less than that, when you take away the camera, she disappears. thus this girl does not exist.

we need a poll:

this thing
a 300 pound fatty
denise masino

[quote]JOG wrote:
and, and, think about this: since the camera adds 10 pounds…[/quote]

That’s why she’s wearing the belt. So you can’t see how chubby her stomach is.

That’s nasty.

I freakin’ hate fat chicks.

sadly I have seen people like that. I think though that picture is photoshopped a tad … but that she is very very thin to start with.

[quote]JOG wrote:
we need a poll:

this thing
a 300 pound fatty
denise masino[/quote]

I take Denise Masino and her girlfriends, oh yeah…

someone please give her .8 bananas

[quote]oriensus wrote:
JOG wrote:
we need a poll:

this thing
a 300 pound fatty
denise masino

I take Denise Masino and her girlfriends, oh yeah…[/quote]

I’d rather be one ply on DM’s toilet paper roll than hit that Skeletor bitch.

Cut or Bulk ??

Maybe if you tied three or four of them together you could fuck the bundle???

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
Maybe if you tied three or four of them together you could fuck the bundle???[/quote]

I’m having a hard time imagine fucking a bundle.

Ah…I love it when I can rub myself on a woman’s ribs…

I’d bet she has died since that picture was taken.

Denise.

She needs to loose 10 pounds and buy some nice big plastic tits! LOL
You guys crack me up sometimes. Where do you guys find this stuff?

[quote]oriensus wrote:
Kruiser wrote:
Maybe if you tied three or four of them together you could fuck the bundle???

I’m having a hard time imagine fucking a bundle.[/quote]

Wasn’t it Lennon who said imagine banging skeletons, it’s easy if you try. If a bundle is a bunch and a cluster is a bunch, then a bundle is a cluster, so your bundlefuck is really just a nice big clusterfuck.

[quote]Pirate Prentice wrote:
Oy. My wife, in getting her masters in Psychology, had to catalog websites such as this http://www.evolana.spiritualitea.net/photo2.html, which feature that picture. Maybe I’m completely oblivious, but I didn’t even know that there were pro-anorexia and bulemia websites. Such thin people freak me out. They remind me of Auschwitz pictures. Strange – they want to starve themselves while I’m trying to figure out how to get more calories into my diet. No matter how safe we make this world, I guess we can’t outwit Darwin.[/quote]

That site is very disturbing. I went to the “Tips” section, and these are a few of the gems I found:

• If starvation gives your nails a bluish tinge, wear nail polish or get acrylics (especially when you go to the doctors).

• Make plans with your friends at weekends and whenever else you can, so your parents dont know whether you’ve eaten or not.

• Whenever you get bad hunger pains, curl up in a ball. It really helps to get rid of them.

• Hit your stomach when it grumbles, it stops it making a sound and your stomach will hurt too much too eat.

• Hide zip lock bags and trash bags in room and make up excuses to eat in your room (eg. say your doing your homework and ask to eat in your room while your doing it) Put the food in the bags, and take your empty plate back into the kitchen after about 15 minutes or so. Make sure you throw away the food in the bags before they start to smell though.

• When your eating a meal, only swallow on the forth bite. Spit out the rest.

• If your alone in the house walk around naked or in your underwear and look in every mirror you can, you wont want to eat after that because of seeing how truly fat and disgusting you are.

• Try and eat at least one meal a day, even if it is very small. This will help stop binge cravings.

Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad…

This shit disturbs me to no end. Now I wonder if this stuff has been around for a long time and is just coming to light because of the internet, or if our society is truly drifting away from the middle and towards the extremes.