One Fine Mama

Look how ripped she is. She must’ve done the Berardi Get Shredded diet.

Hahaha, that can’t be real. I mean someone had to photoshop that bitch a bit. Please tell me it’s shopped, please.

I’d hit it

I got a feelin its from one of those web sites catering to guys who like to whack off to anorexic chicks.

wow, David Bowie really has let him self go over the past few years. Yikes!

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Hahaha, that can’t be real. I mean someone had to photoshop that bitch a bit. Please tell me it’s shopped, please. [/quote]

I can’t tell if she’s photoshoped but at least she’s wearing the “shoe” for the bodyfat measurement!! It has to be 0.00001% of muscle and fat combine

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
I’d hit it[/quote]

Hit what?

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
I’d hit it[/quote]

Holy God… You’d break all of her bones in the process…

Synthol.

The poster girl for Crystal Meth…

small bones get caught in my teeth

I think I saw her on Pirates of the Caribbean…

Think of the advantages: Costs just about nothing to feed and doesn’t take up much room in the bed. Hell you can shower at the same time and not even know she’s there.

[quote]chewie wrote:
Synthol.

[/quote]

I laughed really hard at this!!!

[quote]pookie wrote:
Think of the advantages: Costs just about nothing to feed and doesn’t take up much room in the bed. Hell you can shower at the same time and not even know she’s there.

[/quote]

Just dont let the soap go on the ground. If it gets a bit slippery on the shower floor she would slip straight down the drain.

I seriously became sick to my stomach looking at that pic.

…I’d still hit it.

[quote]Helga wrote:
Just dont let the soap go on the ground. If it gets a bit slippery on the shower floor she would slip straight down the drain.[/quote]

Just pull her out from the hair filter. She’s the hair with eyes and teeth on it.

Damn, I could even shave standing behind her and just tilt my head a little to do my chin.

yes, that’s my final answer.

Oy. My wife, in getting her masters in Psychology, had to catalog websites such as this http://www.evolana.spiritualitea.net/photo2.html, which feature that picture. Maybe I’m completely oblivious, but I didn’t even know that there were pro-anorexia and bulemia websites. Such thin people freak me out. They remind me of Auschwitz pictures. Strange – they want to starve themselves while I’m trying to figure out how to get more calories into my diet. No matter how safe we make this world, I guess we can’t outwit Darwin.

[quote]TheArrow wrote:
electric_eales wrote:
I’d hit it

Holy God… You’d break all of her bones in the process…[/quote]

Or cut yourself.