Happy New Year!

1 Like

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year.

1 Like

Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Oi! How you is?

Hmmmm… lazy, I think that’s the right word. I did go out to lift Monday but it was 18 degrees and I said… nope! Then I charged my drill to go out and put some of the metal roofing on my gym to close it up so I can put some heat in there… well it died. Less than a year old :rage: Then I looked for the big drill and have had no luck locating it. That usually indicates my mom has had it and a good possibility I will never see it again. :rofl:

Honestly I have to much mental chaos going on to unpack on this forum. I probably need to go lift to burn off the crazy but I am caught in a downspiral right now. It will pass.

The good news is… I got some awesome crafty stuff for my birthday and beautiful french press.

5 Likes

Wishing you the best :muscle:

1 Like

Are you doing any training at all chicken ?

Nope. I am trying to talk myself into it though.

1 Like

Just go to do a warm up for lifting. If you feel like more, do it. That is all you need. Get in there.

Sometimes I only floss one tooth (or I guess two). It is to keep the habit of flossing. I don’t do that often, but it helps with keeping the habit. If all you do is warm up, I bet you end up doing more, but if not, you at least got in the gym, and did some stuff re-enforcing the habit of doing stuff in the gym.

1 Like

Warm up??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I get your point though. Thank you for the push in the right direction. I actually drug out “the notebook” the other day. I will come up with something. But first I really need to close in the sides.

3 Likes

Yeah… yeah…
I went out and did a few squats
Goblet squats
A chin up
And a few push ups

13 Likes

Maybe do a little bit of training first before getting back on the roids !! LOL

Good to see you doing something chicken. I will expect to see a little bit of work in here daily now. Just get it done.

2 Likes

As Lao Tzu said, “A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step”. Or as a brother once told me, “just get off your ass and do something, anything.” I think I may go into motivational speaking>

2 Likes

My son, who is the least athletic person I have ever seen, has volunteered himself to workout with me on Sat and Sun until I get my “dteam of being a powerlifter” back on track. :rofl:

I tried to tell him that ship has sailed l, but he insists.

14 Likes

I think brother might be on to something! On a brighter note… I figured out last night that I can still hula hoop and jump rope with one :joy:

6 Likes

Good grief, work out with your son. One of the things I missed growing up was my dad working with me on anything athletic.

2 Likes

I have asked him for years to come workout with me. He says no 99.99% precent of the time. I think he has twice. I didn’t asked this time, he just volunteered. Which is rhe funny part. I asked him how long he planned on doing it. I did not get a firm answer. I give it one mayyyybe two weekends. It’s supposed to be 25 degrees Sunday morning … we will see.

He is already getting cold feet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

2 days and I am not seeing any reps ??

You made a funny! :rofl:

1 Like