The Game is Afoot (CL)

Where thee be, Miss Chickee?

1 Like

Chicken has the covid. Now, my boy woke up with a headcold/headache. I am trying not to freakout. Mine has just been like a headcold so I am hoping that’s all it is for him/them as well. Did I mention I am Really trying not to freak out?

I have worn the mask, use the sanitizer, have stayed from people. I met a friend for lunch last Monday for the first time since this stuff started. I guess that’s where it came from. I will never know.

We have just been so inundated with bad news about the whole thing it’s tough to concentrate on the fact that this thing actually has like a 99% survival rate.

10 Likes

Oh no! I am really sorry to hear that.

Fingers crossed that he will have a mild version. (And you are right - for the vast majority it is relatively mild / non-serious - no reason to believe it will not be that for you both also.)

Warm wishes for a speedy recovery from across the ocean

1 Like

Thanks Doomy!

Yep. No need to panic. I have known as many people who were asymptomatic as symptomatic…and no one that required hospitalization.
Just take care of yourself.

1 Like

Thanks Chip!

Sorry to hear that you and your son aren’t well. Wishing you a speedy recovery

2 Likes

Thanks Simo

Hang in there! My sister, her fiancee, and her daughter (my niece) all just recovered from the 'rona. My sister had been freaking out, too. She and my niece haven’t gotten the jab, but her fiancee has - his symptoms were much more severe. You and your son will get through this!

1 Like

Get well soon chick and your family, youll be back deadlifting PRs all over the place soon👍

1 Like

Thanks TnT! Happy to hear your fam is okay.

1 Like

Thanks Hit!

Best of luck to you, Chicken!

1 Like

:heart: .

Wishing you & yours the best.

1 Like

I’d recommend liberal doses of chicken soup, but it comes too close to cannibalism in your case to be comfortable.
I do hope you both mend soon.

2 Likes

Rest, stay hydrated. Sending up good thoughts for your recovery.

1 Like

Hope you have a quick and mild case. Keep us posted if you feel up to it.

1 Like

Hope you get over it quickly.

1 Like

Thanks Cavalier!

Thanks Sky!