The Game is Afoot (CL)

That’s the last big one. It was a fight to the end.

3 Likes

Deer got in the garden, pulled up some of my beets. He didn’t eat them, mostly wrecked the greens. They weren’t quite ready/big enough yet but I pickled them anyway.

Extended the garden fence a couple of feet and strung two more wires around the top. Hopefully it will discourage anymore munching.

7 Likes

Well… I guess that didn’t work! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

So fucking pissed. Now, I have a major project. Hope the bitch is happy. We’ll see see how fun it is when I pepper her ass with some bird shot tonight.

1 Like

Okay, training today… not so much. Pissy about the fence, and pissy about this bullshit right here.

So…
I did some light squat stuff. It is squat deload today.
Annnddd… I did some rehab stuff I found online for the uneven shoulder thing I have going. I have fought with this for way too long and what I am doing is making it worse not better. I even broke out the PVC pipe.

It has to be the left being high because that’s the one that’s crunchy under my shoulder blade. Whatever it is, it does it on bench too. Over the years I have made very little progress on upper body lifts. Going to actually make an effort to correct this as much as possible. I know there is some structural damage but not enough to make it obvious during day to day life, only when I am lifting and for a little while afterwards, then it straightens back up.

7 Likes

Lookin good chick, delts are poppin👍

1 Like

I am a firm beliver in strong electric fence

1 Like

I put one up last year, they trampled it and grounded it out. When I get this put back up, I want to put the electric fence on the outside of this fence.

Nah, you need many stands of the cheap wire snd put flags on them so they are visible and will slow the deers before they touch it or else they will just run thru it.

1 Like

Bambi’s gotta pay.

1 Like

Great delts.

1 Like

Thanks! But definitely still a work in progress.

1 Like

Exactly! I wouldn’t actual shoot her, because she is probably carrying a fawn, but an ass popping may get the point across.

1 Like

Thanks Harry! They aren’t adequate yet but Imma trying.

I know that was a shoulder pic, but your lat spread is impressive

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: what lats? I was born hopelessly lat-less. That’s just fat!

3 Likes

Good work in here and very entertaining. I couldn’t help but laugh about the left arm being higher than the right. I have the same problem. Every time I see a video of myself doing overhead press it makes me cringe. My left arm is stronger and longer so I just figure it is what it is. As long as both arms are straight at the top then the lift is over… Sorry to hear about the dear messing up your garden. They would be pretty disappointed if they came into my yard. Boring… :smile:

1 Like

Wu= did the thing with PVC but right middle delt does not like this.
Played on my rings.

BP yeah whatever. All of this moved like shit, pecs never did come to the party.
1x5/55
1x5/65
5x5/70
Seriously need rethink this.

Did this as a complex. 90 secs rest between rounds

DB bench 1x10/20s neutral grip
Lat pulls 1x10/120
Walking lunges 1x10/ ez bar +15
OH carry 1x10/ez bar +15

8 Likes

Nice work on bench and that complex looks awesome. I really like the overhead carry with the EZ bar. Might have to plug that in.

1 Like

Since you are new here I will just tell ya, the whole bench and OHP thing is a sore subject. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not saying that someday I may not over come it, but the future is looking bleak.

1 Like

Wu= whatever I woke up later so… no.

Trap bar
1x5/140
1x5/150
1x5/170
1x10/195
5x5/150
Just put in the work, but this was just not heavy enough the crank my motor.

Some shrugs on the right side, some suitcase carries on the left.
Some OH carries with EZ bar + 25

Meh, heart wasn’t in it this morning.

4 Likes