The Game is Afoot (CL)

Lol. No I just worded that poorly. I am running the 531 Hardgainer program and you choose the assistance.

Each WORKOUT I go up a notch on the bench.

Well, non of those are really exclusive - you could mix perhaps?
First add a bit more weight. When that feels comfortable, add a few reps to each set?

2 Likes

Wu= not happneing

Trap bar
1x5/140
Wrk sets
1x5/165
1x5/185
1x10/205
5x5/165
SS
High incline bench
5x10/25s

Seated cable rows v handle
5x10/120
SS
Bw walking lunges
3x20

6 Likes

I lurk but must say – really great work in here!

It seems like you have a pretty well-stocked home gym. How long have you been building it up?

1 Like

I really dont have anything to add - just wanted to say Hey!

1 Like

Thanks! I have been collecting for about six years now. Some new, some maketplace, and thrift stores, etc. I have collected more stuff than I have room to put it…lol maybe someday I will get it all together.

2 Likes

Hey!

1 Like

Nice trap bar work. 10 x 205 is very adequate.

2 Likes

Thanks Harry! It’s been a while since I have gotten an adequate.

1 Like

This is always the answer :wink:

1 Like

That’s always my first choice, we shall see how it goes.

1 Like

Wu= the sun is finally out and it warmed up quick

Thou shalt not get impatient
OHP
1x5/45
1x5/55
1x5/60
10x5/45

Standing DB press
5x10/20s

Curls
5x10/15s

Sled
100ish ft forward down reverse back
2 trips X 95
3 trips X 70

6 Likes

Sled work is epic!

And, ummm…hey

1 Like

Well, it’s just a small homemade pull sled so not too epic. Would love to get my homemade prowler built this year, but that’s pretty far down on this list of things to do :sob:

I picked some channel for my farmer carry handles last year and tucked them away in my buddy’s shop. He found them and cut one of them up to put in a Rat Rod :roll_eyes: maybe I will have enough left when I go get a new piece to build it. :joy:

1 Like

Good work again! I bet your tendons are made of steel. I need that if I’m going to keep breaking stuff.

1 Like

I just realized I find your log very refreshing. Keep being you, CL :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks MT! If they are steel is the old rusty kind :rofl:

Thanks TnT! I always thought it was more in the realm of depressing, I mean how many times I can I type the same weight over and over ? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ha, I hear that! Or, worse yet, discover I’m lifting LESS now than a couple years ago at the same lifts :face_with_monocle::roll_eyes: With your log, I came for the Big, Heavy Lifts, and I stay for your open, unpretentious, uplifting attitude and lifestyle.

1 Like

yer but sometimes you add pictures of flowers to cheer us up!!!

1 Like