One Day's Worth of Veggies in One Meal?

This might be a stupid question but does it matter when you actually eat your veggies?

For example lets say you have 8 servings of veggies a day.

Does it matter if you eat 2 servings at each meal VS. eating all 8 servings in one meal?

The only reason I ask is because I absolutely HATE microwaved veggies. I love fresh cooked veggies. So I would prefer to eat all my protein/carbs/fats through the whole day. And then at night just have a full on veggie platter.

In the long run I figure it doesn’t make a difference at all since I’m still getting all my nutrition and eating veggies, but I didn’t know if any of you have tried something like this?

You can microwave spinach and put it in a smoothie with fruit. A whole bag with a little water added then thrown in the 'wave makes it almost insignificant.

For me it depends on the time I have to prep and convenience since my daily schedule is different. Sometimes I get my veggies in through out the day, sometimes later in the day. When it all comes down to it, eating veggies is better than not eating any regardless of the time of day.

Also if I’m in a pinch for time or haven’t had a proper amount of fresh veggies for the day I’ll make fresh vegetable juice in the blender and drink it down. I’ll put 2 tomatoes in the blender with a little water or 2 large handfuls of spinach in the blender with water.

I have not seen a difference in my health or overall training capacity either way. As of late I’ve decided to have most of my vegetables in a smoothy in the morning.

The following video is by Dr. Rhonda Patrick whom I absolutely love (and my wife isn’t even jealous). She is a complete genius relative to nutrition. She is simply leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else. Because of her I now eat most of my vegetables and also some fruits in the morning along with a small bowl of oatmeal and assorted vitamins and nutrients.

Here you go: