One Bottle of 1-AD?

Got my hands on one bottle of 1-AD today, A buddy was willing to part with it. 60 caps, 100 mg per cap. Should I just take three a day for 20 and hope for the best? Will any gains stick around?

Not looking to gain size, just strength and muscle density. From the little research I did the stuff seems to produce results fairly quickly. Can I expect any results?

Ideas?

Quattro Dynamo it. It works…don’t up your calories for it as much as you would for Mag-10 though…I would keep them at a normal bulking level.
Sincerely,
Someone that’s used 4 bottles of it.

Oh sorry I just saw that Quattro Dynamo is a workout. I’m already on a pretty strict routine and my diet is clean and in order. I’m a boxer so I don’t work out TOO much with weights, but a lot of bodyweight exercises.

I was just wondering what throwing in this bottle of 1-AD into the mix could do? Any results or lasting results? Also, does the stuff show up in unrinalysis tests?

If you don’t lift weights, I personally would get my money back, or otherwise START lifting weights. I don’t think you’ll get much if anything out of the 1-AD or any other prohormone/steroid without lifting.

Not so moonknight…as a boxer he hopefully puts his body through killer workouts many times during the week and even though he doesn’t do much weight training per say, his muscle would still enjoy the benifit of improved recovery time from a decent ph/ps.

Now about 1AD, it is the precursor to 1Test and there for you might get tired and lathagic at to high a dose. A good 4AD would combat this. Since 4AD is now banded as well though, just start at a low dose and work your way up to what you can handle with out getting too tired from the stuff.
Kick some ass.
DA

[quote]Darkangel wrote:
Not so moonknight…as a boxer he hopefully puts his body through killer workouts many times during the week and even though he doesn’t do much weight training per say, his muscle would still enjoy the benifit of improved recovery time from a decent ph/ps.

Now about 1AD, it is the precursor to 1Test and there for you might get tired and lathagic at to high a dose. A good 4AD would combat this. Since 4AD is now banded as well though, just start at a low dose and work your way up to what you can handle with out getting too tired from the stuff.
Kick some ass.
DA[/quote]

Good Post DA!!

Or be like me when I take 1-ad…I like to nap :slight_smile:
I never go above 300mg when I take it. As for the gains lasting…every cycle I’d done previously the gains didn’t last but I’d alway for some reason stop training when I was done. This time they actually are lasting (first week off). Take a slight break when you’re done to compensate for all the extra volume you could do and now can’t and don’t do a strict caloric diet to lose weight. If you want to keep your gains either keep eating or do the “Don’t Diet Diet.”

But also expect to gain A LOT of weight. I only upped my calories 500 a day when I started taking it alst time (I was on a stead 1-2lb/week gain for 3 weeks), and that was to compensate for me going back to school and thus a higher activity level. I shot up to 221 from 212 in the first week, and then up to 226 the next. INCREDLE Strength gains though.

He’ll benefit, recovery-wise, but he is talking about making strength and muscle-density gains from it.

He may make muscle density, and muscle endurance gains, but I do not think he can build strength with purely/mostly bodyweight exercises.

“He may make muscle density, and muscle endurance gains, but I do not think he can build strength with purely/mostly bodyweight exercises.”

Muscle endurance is my real goal. Your arms and shoulders get fatigued very quickly when boxing. Hitting a heavy bag is easy, much different when someones throwing punches and your whole body is moving for several rounds.

By bodyweight exercices, i mean I do about 250 pushups (varying types) three days a week and pull-ups (also varying types) on the same three days. I box 4 days and the bodyweight excercises follow the boxing workouts.

Then two days a week I get into a regular gym to do interval work on the treadmill (I have a KILLER program I got from a pro boxer if anyone wants it.) I follow with ab/core exercises, usually four different types, and then hit the iron. I do 2 sets of 10 reps hammer curls, 2 sets 21’s for bi’s. Nothing for back or chest because I hit that with the push/pull ups.

One day a week I squat b/c you have to. You’d be surprised how exhausted your legs get bouncing around and your toes while drawing power for your punches from the legs.

Thats basically it. Mega Men MV 2 times a day, Glucosamine/Chond 3 times a day and tribbulus terrestris three times a day. I have creatine and started taking 5g one hour prior to training but my trainer says it may put on too much weight. My trainer weighed me in at 197.5 lbs with 13% br this morning, first thing with no food or water. I’m 6’ 1".

With all that (sorry so long) what do you guys think I could gain from 100mg 1-AD taken 3 times a day for 20 days, or same dosage for 10 days, 5 off than another 10? If I take it, should I eliminate the tribbulis?

My fight is 4/2, and my coach wants me to come in at 178. Probably impossible because you weigh in 1 hour before the fight, so no cutting. Ideas or opinions?

There is NO way you will come in at 178 and be able to fight. We’re talking about around 1% bodyfat, unless you plan on losing some muscle along with fat before the contest.

I realize that 178 is not really an option. The next division is Heavyweight 179-201. If I cut my bf down, (which I will have to b/c most is in my midsection) i’ll end up coming in right in the middle of that division. Better to be at the top, but i guess i’ll take the middle!

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
But also expect to gain A LOT of weight. I only upped my calories 500 a day when I started taking it alst time (I was on a stead 1-2lb/week gain for 3 weeks), and that was to compensate for me going back to school and thus a higher activity level. I shot up to 221 from 212 in the first week, and then up to 226 the next. INCREDLE Strength gains though.[/quote]

Five pounds over two weeks isn’t something I would call a lot of weight, especially when using an androgen.

My suggestion to you then, based on the weight class designations, would be to use the 1-AD along with increased weight training for a month, with the intention of putting on some muscle mass, since you’ll obviously have to compete in the heavier class anyway, and you want to compete as heavy in that class as possible. After that, use the rest of the time to slim the bodyfat down(though the cycle may help with that some, especially if its a relatively clean bulk) and continue with your previous exercise routine.

Is this stuff tested for at athletic events, i.e. sanctioned by USA boxing? If so, how long is it in your system. Probably the most important thing I need to know before I even take the first pill.

And thanks to everyone for the great advice!

1-Test is on the IOC banned list and since that’s what 1-AD converts to you could potentially have a problem. Clearance times are supposed to be about 10X the half life so you’d probably be fine after a week.

Probably.

There’s no guarantee.

I won’t be held responsible if I’m wrong.

STU