One Bicep Bigger Than the Other

Am I crazy or is my LEFT bicep bigger than my right one…even though im right handed? My left arm look much fuller and rounder???

It may be shadowing. Have you seen those dramatic weight loss photos? The ones taken only hours apart instead of “after 30 days on X program”
Crack out a tape measure.

What is your arm routine?

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
It may be shadowing. Have you seen those dramatic weight loss photos? The ones taken only hours apart instead of “after 30 days on X program”
Crack out a tape measure. [/quote]

tape measure says there both around 17’…but I am more intrested in how they look…LOOKS like my left is much bigger/rounder…

[quote]56x11 wrote:
What is your arm routine? [/quote]

Nothing too special man…bi/tri’s get hit with chest and back…then on arm days…do 2 heavy mass bulding exercises, then 2 'sculputing" then usually a burnout finsher. Roatate exercises weekely.

I’m also right handed, arms are almost 17.5, both measure the same, my left looks better…it’s just the way it is.
Your left does look better.

Genetic shape. I have the same problem.

Most people on the planet have one biceps bigger than the other.

Unless you are ambidextrous, expect that to happen.

You can sometimes balance it out…but trust me, no one notices that but you.

And for the record, good arm development. Better than most here.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

You can sometimes balance it out…but trust me, no one notices that but you.[/quote]

Your right, but I always thought since I’m right handed my right bicep would naturally be bigger…in fact I’m sure it was for the first few years…

lol I been flexing my right arm when someone asks, guess I gotaa switch it up.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

You can sometimes balance it out…but trust me, no one notices that but you.[/quote]

Your right, but I always thought since I’m right handed my right bicep would naturally be bigger…in fact I’m sure it was for the first few years…

lol I been flexing my right arm when someone asks, guess I gotaa switch it up.[/quote]

Changing hands during masturbation no doubt helps.

I mean, if you haven’t been laid in a year, I would expect some pretty serious single arm growth.

<LOL

And for the record, good arm development. Better than most here.[/quote]

TY, this is @ around 14-16% bf…can’t wait to see em at sub 10%…

my left tricep is bigger than my right which I can’t really understand.

I think Prof X is right though, no one notices stuff like that except you

I honestly think my left arm is stronger even though I’m right handed.

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:
I honestly think my left arm is stronger even though I’m right handed. [/quote]

me too. I think I read an author on here talking about how everyone has “a strong, stupid hand and a weak, clever hand”

My left foot is bigger than my right, my left nut hangs lower than my right, my right eye is higher than my left, my right quad is bigger than my left, my left pec is squarer than my left, my right bicep is peaked more than my left.

And I’m not even complaining.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]56x11 wrote:
What is your arm routine? [/quote]

Nothing too special man…bi/tri’s get hit with chest and back…then on arm days…do 2 heavy mass bulding exercises, then 2 'sculputing" then usually a burnout finsher. Roatate exercises weekely.
[/quote]

You can try incorporating more unilateral work with a priority on the lagging side. My right lateral delt is better than the left. My left longhead tricep is better than the right. It would’ve been easy for me to just chalk it to genetics (and it very well can be).

However, since body building is about the pursuit of symmetry, I have been more pro-active in using db’s and cables to bring up the lagging side. It’s been a grind (especially since body building isn’t my only goal and I’m not chemically assisted) but I’m making progress.

What’s interesting is that now when I perform bi-lateral movements, I am better able to focus on that weaker side. I chalk this up to better neural feed back from the unilateral work. What the old school guys call mind/muscle connection. You can also go out of your way to flex the weaker side more often.

All this sounds like pseudo science and no doubt the lab coat guys will scoff. However, any experienced body builder knows their endeavor is a blend of science and art.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
My left foot is bigger than my right, my left nut hangs lower than my right, my right eye is higher than my left, my right quad is bigger than my left, my left pec is squarer than my left, my right bicep is peaked more than my left.

And I’m not even complaining.[/quote]

lol

everything on the left side of my body is bigger or has better shape, despite the fact im right handed I’m wondering if there is something wrong with my spine

Adding to a pretty old post, but anyways…I’m having pretty much the same issue and measured my biceps. My right bicep is litterly one inch bigger than my left bicep. Seems like a big difference. Since I am left handed, I’m thinking this has to do with me having surgery on my ulnar and radius. Even though one is bigger than the other, I can lift the same weight with either.

anything I can do to match them up?